Wikileaks has been compromised** Show us Julian

Is there any reason to think Wikileaks wasn't compromised quite some time ago?

Assuming it's so that Wikileaks has been compromised, how ironic that the organization known for spilling U.S. secrets and Democratic Party secrets be infiltrated by unknown actors.

Who knows at this point? The world is a globalist stage.

Russian actors now tweeting Wiki has been compromised..
Wikileaks compromised.. A PGP key set up by Julian Assange for this very reason, was not confirmed. There are now photos and video of police storming the embassy the night the 3 deadman codes were released. One of Wiki's greatest supporters died mysteriously 2 days ago and a supposed tweet by Julian, who has no access to the internet , invoked God, Julian is an atheist who would never say what the tweet relayed..(Not to mention he has no access )

WIKILEAKS: Have You Been Compromised? Rumors Swirl As Election Approaches #JulianAssange @Wikileaks

This morning a new tweet attacked the "Alt right" and Trump.. THAT'S THE BIGGEST WARNING SIGN OF ALL, with this:

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Wiki has never and would never tweet something like this..

I don't buy it. For one, the storming of an embassy in London would not go without notice.
It didn't.. There are photos taken the night the deadmans codes were released.. you don't think the Globalist power can seize one man held up in an embassy in the dark of night in seconds?

1) Equador would be screaming about the violation of its sovereign territory, and the other embassies would be questioning it as well.

2) It would be a story media could not resist, and believe me, there is as yet no globalist control over all media.

3) It's doubtful the Brits would authorize such an operation. I imagine they are enjoying our current dilemma a bit.

Wikileaks compromised.. A PGP key set up by Julian Assange for this very reason, was not confirmed. There are now photos and video of police storming the embassy the night the 3 deadman codes were released. One of Wiki's greatest supporters died mysteriously 2 days ago and a supposed tweet by Julian, who has no access to the internet , invoked God, Julian is an atheist who would never say what the tweet relayed..(Not to mention he has no access )

WIKILEAKS: Have You Been Compromised? Rumors Swirl As Election Approaches #JulianAssange @Wikileaks

This morning a new tweet attacked the "Alt right" and Trump.. THAT'S THE BIGGEST WARNING SIGN OF ALL, with this:

WikiLeaks on Twitter

I don't buy it. For one, the storming of an embassy in London would not go without notice.
It didn't.. There are photos taken the night the deadmans codes were released.. you don't think the Globalist power can seize one man held up in an embassy in the dark of night in seconds?

1) Equador would be screaming about the violation of its sovereign territory, and the other embassies would be questioning it as well.

2) It would be a story media could not resist, and believe me, there is as yet no globalist control over all media.

3) It's doubtful the Brits would authorize such an operation. I imagine they are enjoying our current dilemma a bit.

You're fully nuts if you actually believe any of the horse shit you posted above.. After all we know now of how corrupt the media are you expect them to cover the very person who exposed them??? YOU'RE CERTIFIABLE.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

You're fully nuts if you actually believe any of the horse shit you posted above.. After all we know now of how corrupt the media are you expect them to cover the very person who exposed them??? YOU'RE CERTIFIABLE.

Shrug.

Feel free to enjoy the romance of unlikely conspiracy.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Shrug.

Feel free to enjoy the romance of unlikely conspiracy.
Yea shrug.. shrug.. No big deal, right?? Unlikely my fucking ass.. the man has disappeared after releasing DEADMAN codes.. give me a fucking break

Wikileaks released a video of Michael Moore visiting Assange stating he's safe... that video is OLD from June 26th.. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WIKILEAKS release a video stating Julian is safe that is a lie????????????????

#showusjulian

I don't necessarily think that's good enough now.. they've had plenty of time to bring in a lookalike... it's been over 20 days since Julian's last public appearance.. If he were safe, like all other times, he would have let us know bynow.. Secondly, on the death of his colleague , the so called statement released by Julian 2 days ago said, "From the Editor." Julian wasn't the Editor.. His murdered friend was... secondly, Julian had his access cut off by the Ecuadoran Embassy so how did he tweet that out??

SIMPLE STUPID MISTAKES

Julian expected this to happen and spoke of it which is why he created the dead man codes that were activated back on the 18th.. that is also the reason why you still see the wikileaks spilling out.. They had planned to speed it up but this release is on a timed sequence.. Hopefully it will all play out before the US Govt can figure out how to shut it down.

Whatever dopey liberal gubmint RAT is controlling Wikileaks on Twitter, you're a dumbass

Trace Justice Retweeted
WhereTheHellisJulian ‏@ttmperry 9h9 hours ago
WhereTheHellisJulian Retweeted Michael Moore

@wikileaks THIS IS FROM JUNE! DO YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID TO BELIEVE IT'S RECENT!? COMPROMISED!

WhereTheHellisJulian added,

Michael Moore @MMFlint
Yesterday I went to see Julian Assange, holed up and under siege now for 4 yrs in Ecuador's London embassy...
0 replies1 retweet2 likes

The wikileaks acct on Twitter stated Michael Moore visited Julian yesterday and released a video to prove it.. PROBLEM IS, that video is from June..

B U S T E D

WIKI COMPROMISED

CvUqT3hVMAAPIR7.jpg:large

It is strange that Julian Assange has disappeared from public view.

Where is he...is he safe?

Has anybody got news?

Forum List

Back