WikiLeaks Founder Says Obama Should Resign...

Why should this journalist be dead?

He should be hunted by the CIA and assassinated to protect our national secrets.

He is not a united states journalist and is releasing our classified documents, an act of espionage against US meant to hurt the United States and every citizen who lives here.

That is enough reason for me.

Whats the matter, were you embarassed by the cables. Were you running your mouth?

Oh yes you were embarrassed, yes death.

What are you rambling on about?

More specifically....running my mouth about what and embarrased by what?

Did you not have any valid counter to my statement so you decided to post nonsense?

Wow I have lots of questions

He should be hunted by the CIA and assassinated to protect our national secrets.

He is not a united states journalist and is releasing our classified documents, an act of espionage against US meant to hurt the United States and every citizen who lives here.

Whats the matter, were you embarassed by the cables. Were you running your mouth?

Did you not have any valid counter to my statement so you decided to post nonsense?

You are the one wishing the man dead. No process or evidence he has harmed the country. Maybe we should consider death for you. That would be fair wouldnt it?

Assange has an insurance policy.

He has files that are set to release if he is harmed.

They may make the powers that be think twice before they off him.

You are the one wishing the man dead. No process or evidence he has harmed the country. Maybe we should consider death for you. That would be fair wouldnt it?

If I performed espionage against the United States then released that information I would hope the CIA would be hunting me down.

But I didn't and he did. You are being irrational.

If I performed espionage against the United States then released that information I would hope the CIA would be hunting me down.

He didnt , he was given the info and as a journalist he released the info.

Lying wont make it so

He is a journalist and was given unrequestedd material.

He asked our government to help him redact it, they refused.

He redacted it himself and realsed it.

YOU DO NOT KILL JOURNALISTS FOR RELEASING INFORMATION.

If a low level cleark could so easily take this info, this info was already compromised by its failed security.

What you dont realise is people want him dead for what he is about to release (the bank docs) and not this info which has not done much to harm this country.

The info you complain about was so badly secured it was already in foreign hands silly.

Just because he calls himself a 'journalist' does not make him a journalist. He is not a journalist. Wikileaks is not a 'whistle blower' site. The information was stolen from the US Government. He disseminated stolen information. That is espionage. What he did puts the lives of US Citizens and our troops in greater danger.

If someone steals something from you and then asks you for your assistance to help them sell it, would you?

No he didnt. He was given the info and even contacted the government.

If you can not be honest. SHUT UP.

I wonder what goods assange has on the power brokers?

Its got to be real good

He didnt , he was given the info and as a journalist he released the info.

Lying wont make it so

He's not a fucking journalist. He knowingly disseminated stolen information.

He is a journalist and was given unrequestedd material.

He asked our government to help him redact it, they refused.

He redacted it himself and realsed it.

YOU DO NOT KILL JOURNALISTS FOR RELEASING INFORMATION.

If a low level cleark could so easily take this info, this info was already compromised by its failed security.

What you dont realise is people want him dead for what he is about to release (the bank docs) and not this info which has not done much to harm this country.

The info you complain about was so badly secured it was already in foreign hands silly.

Just because he calls himself a 'journalist' does not make him a journalist. He is not a journalist. Wikileaks is not a 'whistle blower' site. The information was stolen from the US Government. He disseminated stolen information. That is espionage. What he did puts the lives of US Citizens and our troops in greater danger.

If someone steals something from you and then asks you for your assistance to help them sell it, would you?

Its information and YES he is a journalist.

When a journalist gets a scoop they are NOT a criminal for it.

Oh so he never released any classified info which is espionage? SO why is his story a big deal again?

Talk about being dishonest, you take the cake man!

The info he still has is being discribed as thermonuclear on TV as I write.

Assange should be dead.

Why should this journalist be dead?

Espionage is a crime, and a non-capital one at that so the Europeans should play ball. We can certainly assert jurisdiction. How about if we have evidence he was a conspirator in espionage we have his sorry ass extradited and try him? Somehow I doubt the Swiss will take him because of his crusade against banking interests, which makes him fair game.

CIA knocking off private citizens on their turf over our own lack of security is probably not something our European allies would look favorably upon.

Oh so he never released any classified info? SO why is his story a big deal again?

Talk about being dishonest, you take the cake man!

RELEASING INFO DOES NOT MEAN HE COMITTED ESPIANAGE. Then blow hard post the charges against him. What? there are none. They are considering what to charge himm with. YOU MEAN IT ISNT CUT AND DRIED.

YES YOU TAKE THE CAKE CLOWN.

Asange hasn't commited an executable crime [yet].

If he was to be on the "to do" list, he woulda been on "the dead list" by now.

He's an paranoid arrogant asshole who thought governments were out to get him, he's trying to prove himself right. And he is right, now.

By definition he has committed espionage, and should be captured, put on trial, if found guilty, he does life in a Federal prison. If someone dies from his actions....

I heard "Ol Sparky" can be up and running in days.

Assange should be dead.

See, and if someone were to say the same about you, it would be considered fucked up. I think you're fucked up.

Your opinion and a dime is worth about 10 cents to me. Difference between me and Assange, I haven't put the lives of Americans at risk. He has. I don't expect you to understand that... it's above your intellectual pay grade.

Forum List

Back