Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Says Facebook Spy Tool For U.S. Government...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
This is very interesting. I've been saying this for a long time. This White House and Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg have a very cozy relationship. Zuckerberg is known to meet with Government Officials on a regular basis. Why would he have to meet with Government Officials so often? I think it's pretty clear the Government uses Facebook as a surveillance tool. I'm sure you could throw Google and Twitter in there too. Those two Corporations have very close ties with the Government as well. Anyway,here's more...

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange rails against Facebook, says it's a spy tool for US government

The internet is the great enemy to the government as it is the last true beacon of unfiltered free speech.

This Government has very close ties with Facebook,Twitter,and Google Execs. Why is the Government so connected with these Corporations?

Assange is a criminal, and an idiot. Dude should be in a US prison.

Well i disagree but i can understand your position. He gave us truth on just how much Governments lie to their people. We certainly can't count on the MSM for truth anymore. I respect the man. And i think he's right on Facebook.

It looks to me like the Government uses Corporations like Google,Facebook,and Twitter as backdoor tools to spy on the People. So technically the Government is not directly spying on Citizens with the use of these Corporations. These Corporations are doing the spying for them. They merely turn all information over to the U.S. Government. I think the Government is using them as backdoor surveillance tools.

Usually I post in this subforum to counter conspiracies, but honestly this one is not that far-fetched. I can see facebook, google, apple, verizon etc being info-farms for the government. Remember, if it's on the internet it's on the internet forever.

They'd have to be stupid not to use Facebook.

Anyone that posts something on FB that they want to keep secret is an idiot.

When people sign up to Facebook & Twitter they agree to allowing them to share their information. Most people don't realize that though. Sometimes i actually think the Government invented Facebook. I know that sounds Conspiracy-Minded but there is no doubt the Government does use them to spy on Citizens. Why would Google & Facebook Execs meet so often with the Government? Something is wrong with this picture.

If the government is NOT surveilling these types of boards, they're clearly not doing their jobs.

If you post anywhere in the net thinking that you have any level of privacy whatever, you're naive.

LibApoc, not to be insulting, but a lot of people have been saying that Facebook is a tool of the government forever. It's not a new conspiracy theory.

It's not just Facebook either. Google Execs meet quite often with the Government too. It looks like we now have a Government/Media/Corporate Complex in the U.S. This goes along with the Military Industrial Complex. Looks like they all collude to screw American Citizens. What a hopeless future we have in this country. :(

California Girl- I agree with your post Assange is a criminal.I think the real truth of this story is the hacker has been hacked.

Forum List

Back