*WikiLeaks Founder Gets Job @ MSNBC*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. FROM THE DESK OF *CWN*:::::::This is a pure *CWN* rant post perhaps.
2. What if the sasuage head dude from Wikileaks got a job from MSNBC?
3. He is bumping up thier news casts providing a story for them to run with.
4. Maybe he can do it live on MSNBC???
5. Wouldn't thier ratings go through the roof?
6. Doesn't MSNBC hate everything American?
7. Who thinks I'm onto something?
8. Who thinks this is just another tired lame *CWN* rant?
9. All these questions answered right here on USMB!!!!
10. Tune in for my follow up rant!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Probably not. The MSLSD nutters are actually Goose Stepping for this Administration like they've always done. They want this Wikileak guy's head. Now if a Republican was in the White House right now,you'd be accurate. I saw em spinning their Bullshit for Hillary Clinton the other night. The woman orders Diplomats to spy on and obtain DNA Samples of UN & World Leaders yet the MSLSD Dummies continue licking her boots by defending her. They should be calling for her Resignation if they had any credibility left. If she had an 'R' be her name they would be screeching for that Resignation 24/7. They're such a joke.

Probably not. The MSLSD nutters are actually Goose Stepping for this Administration like they've always done. They want this Wikileak guy's head. Now if a Republican was in the White House right now,you'd be accurate. I saw em spinning their Bullshit for Hillary Clinton the other night. The woman orders Diplomats to spy on and obtain DNA Samples of UN & World Leaders yet the MSLSD Dummies continue licking her boots by defending her. They should be calling for her Resignation if they had any credibility left. If she had an 'R' be her name they would be screeching for that Resignation 24/7. They're such a joke.

cite the part of the wikileaks doc that shows this, as you state, about Hilary.

I suppose every fucking news site that has reported on these leaks and the one LibocalypseNow is referring to about Hillary are liars?

I suppose every fucking news site that has reported on these leaks and the one LibocalypseNow is referring to about Hillary are liars?

No, I'd like to read it, about her ordering dna samples and what not. I like to verify.

No, I'd like to read it, about her ordering dna samples and what not. I like to verify.

That's funny. I just went to wikileaks and I can't find any link or mention about the Embassy cables. You? :eusa_think:

lol! Don't mind him,that's just my Stalker Bitch. Got a couple of them here. Got a few on other Message Boards too. :cuckoo:

yer a geek, dude. get a life, seriously.

So says the deranged Stalker Bitch. Funny. :lol:

If calling your bullshit posts bullshit is stalking, then you must have quite the laundry list of stalkers there Mr. Popular.

The trouble with your inflated ego is that you'll never self-correct your ignorance because you're too pompass to allow admitting to it. You're a partisan turd-bag, and will continue to be called on it, turd-bag.

yer a geek, dude. get a life, seriously.

So says the deranged Stalker Bitch. Funny. :lol:

If calling your bullshit posts bullshit is stalking, then you must have quite the laundry list of stalkers there Mr. Popular.

The trouble with your inflated ego is that you'll never self-correct your ignorance because you're too pompass to allow admitting to it. You're a partisan turd-bag, and will continue to be called on it, turd-bag.

Stop,now yer just embarrassing yourself. Whiny bitch stuff is just boring. Why don't you quit stalking this guy's post? I have posted a couple of my own today. Why don't you head over and stalk on those? Don't kill this guy's thread. Come over and try to kill mine. See ya there. :)

Forum List

Back