Wikileaks ending the Clinton campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should consolidate all the Clinton campaign ending bombshells dropped by Wikileaks into one thread. To make it easier and more organized for people to locate and discuss.

lol.. i think vag would get upset if he couldn't start a million troll threads saying "BREAKING".

i also think they get paid by the thread and the post so i doubt the paid shills would be into doing that.

• Banned
We should consolidate all the Clinton campaign ending bombshells dropped by Wikileaks into one thread. To make it easier and more organized for people to locate and discuss.

lol.. i think vag would get upset if he couldn't start a million troll threads saying "BREAKING".

i also think they get paid by the thread and the post so i doubt the paid shills would be into doing that.
If someone's paying them for that nonsense, I think we should go ahead and let them keep getting fleeced then. :thup:

I bet you do.

Only if you can manage to consolidate the threads started by Nicole, the threads on the tape, and everything Rdean, Billy and Lakhota post.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-02-29 21:31 Subject: FW: Disappointed
Hammed dropped! From: Darnell Strom Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 3:13 PM To: Tulsi Gabbard ([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>) Cc: Michael Kives Subject: Disappointed Representative Gabbard, We were very disappointed to hear that you would resign your position with the DNC so you could endorse Bernie Sanders, a man who has never been a Democrat before. When we met over dinner a couple of years ago I was so impressed by your intellect, your passion, and commitment to getting things done on behalf of the American people. For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn't fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party's nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton. A woman who has spent the vast majority of her life in public service and working on behalf of women, families, and the underserved. You have called both myself and Michael Kives before about helping your campaign raise money, we no longer trust your judgement so will not be raising money for your campaign. Darnell Strom & Michael Kives

Last edited:

I plan to read the all on November 9th. That will be the day after I vote for Hillary. Then I might be interested.

If someone's paying them for that nonsense, I think we should go ahead and let them keep getting fleeced then. :thup:

as long as the trumpeter idiots keep talking, it's all good. they're repellant for normal people

I bet you do.

Only if you can manage to consolidate the threads started by Nicole, the threads on the tape, and everything Rdean, Billy and Lakhota post.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-02-29 21:31 Subject: FW: Disappointed
Hammed dropped! From: Darnell Strom Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 3:13 PM To: Tulsi Gabbard ([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>) Cc: Michael Kives Subject: Disappointed Representative Gabbard, We were very disappointed to hear that you would resign your position with the DNC so you could endorse Bernie Sanders, a man who has never been a Democrat before. When we met over dinner a couple of years ago I was so impressed by your intellect, your passion, and commitment to getting things done on behalf of the American people. For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn't fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party's nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton. A woman who has spent the vast majority of her life in public service and working on behalf of women, families, and the underserved. You have called both myself and Michael Kives before about helping your campaign raise money, we no longer trust your judgement so will not be raising money for your campaign. Darnell Strom & Michael Kives

trumpsters are funny.

I bet you do.

trumpsters are funny.

Says the demobot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back