WikiLeaks End Game

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Julian Assange is a global hero. Shedding light on corruption is a great thing. Seeing how paranoid he has all of the criminals brings a smile to my face. I hope we see a major movement to support WiliLeaks and get more information into their hands.
  • “Consider what would happen if one of these parties gave up their mobile phones, fax and email correspondence—let alone the computer systems which manage their [subscribers], donors, budgets, polling, call centres and direct mail campaigns. They would immediately fall into an organisational stupor and lose to the other.”
  • “The more secretive or unjust an organization is, the more leaks induce fear and paranoia in its leadership and planning coterie. This must result in minimization of efficient internal communications mechanisms (an increase in cognitive ‘secrecy tax’) and consequent system-wide cognitive decline resulting in decreased ability to hold onto power as the environment demands adaptation.”
  • “The idea is, ‘If we can prevent them from having secrets, they have to operate very differently.'”
  • “Organizations have two choices (1) reduce their levels of abuse or dishonesty or (2) pay a heavy ‘secrecy tax’ in order to engage in inefficient but secretive processes,” the spokesperson writes. “As organizations are usually in some form of competitive equilibrium this means that, in the face of WikiLeaks, organizations that are honest will, on average, grow, while those that are dishonest and unjust will decline.”
Want to know Julian Assange's endgame? He told you a decade ago

julian assange is a punk dealing in dirty secrets, there is no mistaking that, not exactly a hero unless it's that kind of thing were you're just giving out ribbons for participation. just sayin'. nobody really likes having to read this.

julian assange is a punk dealing in dirty secrets, there is no mistaking that, not exactly a hero unless it's that kind of thing were you're just giving out ribbons for participation. just sayin'. nobody really likes having to read this.
He's exposing global corruption at the highest levels. If that's not a hero - I don't know what is. What have you done with your life? "Just say'n"

Julian Assange is a global hero. Shedding light on corruption is a great thing. Seeing how paranoid he has all of the criminals brings a smile to my face. I hope we see a major movement to support WiliLeaks and get more information into their hands.
  • “Consider what would happen if one of these parties gave up their mobile phones, fax and email correspondence—let alone the computer systems which manage their [subscribers], donors, budgets, polling, call centres and direct mail campaigns. They would immediately fall into an organisational stupor and lose to the other.”
  • “The more secretive or unjust an organization is, the more leaks induce fear and paranoia in its leadership and planning coterie. This must result in minimization of efficient internal communications mechanisms (an increase in cognitive ‘secrecy tax’) and consequent system-wide cognitive decline resulting in decreased ability to hold onto power as the environment demands adaptation.”
  • “The idea is, ‘If we can prevent them from having secrets, they have to operate very differently.'”
  • “Organizations have two choices (1) reduce their levels of abuse or dishonesty or (2) pay a heavy ‘secrecy tax’ in order to engage in inefficient but secretive processes,” the spokesperson writes. “As organizations are usually in some form of competitive equilibrium this means that, in the face of WikiLeaks, organizations that are honest will, on average, grow, while those that are dishonest and unjust will decline.”
Want to know Julian Assange's endgame? He told you a decade ago
Good word. "coterie"

He's exposing global corruption at the highest levels. If that's not a hero - I don't know what is. What have you done with your life? "Just say'n"

Since so many people around Clinton, who tried to reveal the truth about her, have been found dead, Assange is doing just a priceless favor for this country.

Trump should make him a Secretary of State.

JULIAN ASSANGE IS A PLANETARY HERO

Julian Assange is a planetary hero. Calling him an international hero is an understatement, since circulating nuggets of truth could help rescue us from institutional ecocide and the very real possibility of a world war with a nuclear superpower. As Assange himself so brilliantly stated, if wars can be started with lies, peace can be started with truth. It is no exaggeration to say that the odds of survival for every species on earth are increased by what he’s doing

But he’s not. Whatever his motives, Julian Assange decided to dedicate his life and talents to the task of rescuing our planet in a way that nobody else was willing or able to do. He’s been holed up in a tiny embassy for years with nothing but internet access and his honor, sowing seeds of truth that he may never even live to reap the fruits of, to our benefit and his detriment. And now he and his organization are being attacked as liars and enemies, despite their 10-year record of perfectly vetted sources.

Julian Assange Is A Planetary Hero

I wonder if all of the progressives who spent the past 8 years whining about the transparency that Julian Assange and WikiLeaks provided after Barack Obama promised but failed to deliver will now suddenly support it during the Trump Administration?

If they do, they are exposed as the partisan-hack hypocrites that they really are. If they don't, they support Donald Trump keeping secrets. Hell of a predicament for progressives.

For the record - I fully support Julian Assange and WikiLeaks efforts to expose any and all corruption of the Trump Administration and all future administrations after that.

I think Assange's internet is still cut off. He says he has contingency plans...like maybe he has to sneak out of the Ecuadorian embassy and tweet from a cafe. Hey amigo, can you set up a hotspot for me?

I think Assange's internet is still cut off. He says he has contingency plans...like maybe he has to sneak out of the Ecuadorian embassy and tweet from a cafe. Hey amigo, can you set up a hotspot for me?
That's a good point. How hard should it be for a man of Julian Assange's stature to get his hands on a freaking hot spot? I would guess that anti-wireless technologies in the Embassy are the problem under normal circumstances, but we're talking about freaking Ecuador. :lol:

Wikileak's and Putin's end game is for the U.S. to stop existing. They're one yuge step closer now.
Which perfectly aligns with Barack Obama's end game. Makes sense as Putin and Obama are both left-wing. Remember, daddy taught Barack that the U.S. was the "great imperialist".

Sounds like a true totalitarian.

You hedged your bets well, in the world of drone surveillance and machine aided mind reading, there is only one guy, big brother, that you can bet on. Hehehe.

Forum List

Back