WikiLeaks Email Shows Hillary Shunning Chelsea in Favor of Singer Katy Perry

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
A new WikiLeaks reveal shows just how much Hillary Clinton dislikes her daughter Chelsea.

Yeah, you read that right.

Top aide Huma Abedin wrote an email last year saying Hillary would rather go somewhere by herself before asking Chelsea to attend with her.

Think about that.

Such a loving, devoted mom.

Instead, it looks like grandma had no problem bringing along singer Katy Perry.

But don’t take my word for it…

From WikiLeaks:

(Excerpt) Read more at wikileaks.org ...

Sad but not surprising. It lends credibility to the rumor that she finally had Chelsea after a string of abortions to "complete" the fake family for political appearances.

I'm sure in that situation chelsea served no purpose.

That dingbat perry likely appealed to some block the bitch wanted to sway, so fuck my daughter, get the dingbat....

That dingbat perry likely appealed to some block the bitch wanted to sway, so fuck my daughter, get the dingbat....
Sure it wasn't F**** the dingbat, get Perry?

They're all useful idiots to the hag. The grandkid might be useful some day, let it live....

I think there's a "Mommy Dearest" story in the background. What a horrid mother she would be.

Sad.

Sure it wasn't F**** the dingbat, get Perry?

They're all useful idiots to the hag. The grandkid might be useful some day, let it live....

I'm certain Hillary only regards those around her as "props". I don't think the woman is capable of love. For years I was panicking over their cat when they left the White House until I finally located "Socks" with Betty.

Buddy did die in a hit and run.

Who Killed Clinton's Dog?
What did Buddy know, and when did he know it?
By Mickey Kaus

:lol:

Article is worth the read.

Who killed Buddy?

Forum List

Back