Wikileaks: Clinton bribed 6 republicans to destroy Trump

upload_2017-1-17_17-47-55.png

Those two did not even have to be bribed, they are always ready to harm Trump as much as possible. Traitors.

Last edited:
Half a dozen republicans took these bribes and you dumbasses still cling to partisanshit? Phuggin' phenomenal.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’
---------------------------------

The more people who keep trying to blow the whistle on this bitch the more her lovers just keep denying it lol

“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.”

yikes

• Banned
Thats a fake news site. No credible news organizations are covering this story, so its obviously a fake.

Fake news sites to watch out for
What you think is fake because they told you it's fake doesn't mean it's fake. Don't fall for GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA that's exactly where they want you i've seen the list, we go tthe list, and we know those list are total fkn bull shit So please stop telling me wtf fake news sites are.
I was the first one to post the link where it came from and why. A Liberal college asshole created the list... it's all backfiring.

• Banned
WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’
---------------------------------

The more people who keep trying to blow the whistle on this bitch the more her lovers just keep denying it lol

“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.”

yikes
MEET THE LEFTIST PROFESSOR WHO WROTE THE ‘HIT LIST’ OF “FAKE NEWS” SITES
Melissa Zimdars is a troll.
upload_2017-1-17_17-0-37.png

The mainstream media are going wild circulating a viral list of so-called “fake news” websites – and the list includes established news sites like WND, Zero Hedge, Breitbart, Red State, the Daily Wire and Project Veritas – but WND has found a leftist, Trump-bashing assistant professor in Massachusetts who specialized in “fat studies” is behind the effort to target and discredit legitimate news organizations.

Meet Merrimack College Assistant Professor Melissa Zimdars, a 30-something self-identified feminist and activist who has expressed great dislike for President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence.

Melissa “Mish” Zimdars is an assistant professor of communication at Merrimack College in Massachusetts

She’s only actually held her teaching position at the private college in North Andover, Mass., for 15 months.

Zimdars published and circulated a list of “fake, false, or regularly misleading websites that are shared on Facebook and social media.” She said she began writing the list because she didn’t approve of the sources her students were citing.

The problem?

In addition to some satirical and bogus sites, her list attacks the credibility of well-established news organizations such as Breitbart, BizPac Review, Red State, the Blaze, the Independent Journal Review, Twitchy, the Daily Wire, WND and James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. In many cases (such as with her WND listing), she offers no explanation for why the news organizations were included on the list.

Mainstream media outlets such as the Los Angeles Times circulated Zimdars’ growing list. The Times headlined its story, “Want to keep fake news out of your newsfeed? College professor creates list of sites to avoid.” The Times offered no details concerning Zimdars’ qualifications or background. News organizations such as CNN, the Washington Post, Boston Globe, New York Magazine, USA Today, Business Insider, the Austin American-Statesman, the Dallas Morning News and others spread the list like gospel and cited it in their reports.

But nearly none of them considered Zimdars’ political leanings or questioned her criteria or qualifications for determining which news sources should be included on her list..................................continued

Meet The Leftist Professor Who Wrote The ‘Hit List’ Of “Fake News” Sites

Thats a fake news site. No credible news organizations are covering this story, so its obviously a fake.

(Editor’s note: Zimdars removed her list following publication of this WND article. However, versions of it continue to be circulated in the mainstream media and online.)

A portion of the “fake news” list published by Melissa Zimdars

Zimdars teaches courses in radio, production, mass communication, feminist media studies, television criticism and new media and digital communication. She received her doctorate in communication and media studies just last year.

Zimdars has not responded to WND’s request for clarification on her expertise or criteria for deciding which news sources to include on her list. WND asked Merrimack College President Christopher Hopey if he stands by Zimdars’ decision to publish the list and use it as teaching material for her classes. However. Merrimack Vice President of Communications Jim Chiavelli replied, “Thanks for your question to the president about professor Zimdars pedagogy. The college has no comment for this story.”

Concerned individuals may contact Melissa Zimdars and Merrimack College President Christopher Hopey.

In response to the list, PJ Media’s Stephen Kruiser wrote, “It’s no surprise

What you think is fake because they told you it's fake doesn't mean it's fake. Don't fall for GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA that's exactly where they want you i've seen the list, we go tthe list, and we know those list are total fkn bull shit So please stop telling me wtf fake news sites are.
I was the first one to post the link where it came from and why. A Liberal college asshole created the list... it's all backfiring.
Yoiuve got about 10 different predictions going right now. None of them are going to happen. Will you stop going to these websites when you realize they have zero credibility?

You see, the rest of us require that our news sources are accurate consistantly. If CNN made 10 false predictions in a single year, they would go out of business because, we wont tolerate unsubstantiated garbage.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low and you require no accountability from your reporters, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

Yoiuve got about 10 different predictions going right now. None of them are going to happen. Will you stop going to these websites when you realize they have zero credibility? You see, the rest of us require that our news sources are accurate consistantly. If CNN made 10 fake predictions in a single year, they would go out of business because, we wont tolerate unsubstantiated garbage.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low, so you get substandard reporting.

I rather think it's the american public who's lost all credibility at this point.

Yoiuve got about 10 different predictions going right now. None of them are going to happen. Will you stop going to these websites when you realize they have zero credibility?

You see, the rest of us require that our news sources are accurate consistantly. If CNN made 10 false predictions in a single year, they would go out of business because, we wont tolerate unsubstantiated garbage.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

Nice goosestep there, brownshirted useful idiot.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

Someones got their conspiracy lingo on point! Arent you adorable. :laugh:

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low and you require no accountability from your reporters, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

People don't need you to TRY and tell them what is fake or not fake, So if you think it's all so fake then stay fuck off the article and don't bother if you are going to stop here just to TELL PPL A SOURCE IS FAKE YOUR THE FK WHAT IS WRONG IWTH THIS COUNTRY. ............

I KNOW FAKE FKN NEWS YOU DON'T other wise you wouldn't be part of the brainwashed zombies of the nation who are so fkn out of it you don't know wht is fake or not.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
upload_2017-1-17_17-11-56.png

DEAL WITH IT In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge

People don't need you to TRY and tell them what is fake or not fake, So if you think it's all so fake then stay fuck off the article and don't bother if you are going to stop here just to TELL PPL A SOURCE IS FAKE YOUR THE FK WHAT IS WRONG IWTH THIS COUNTRY. ............

I KNOW FAKE FKN NEWS YOU DON'T other wise you wouldn't be part of the brainwashed zombies of the nation who are so fkn out of it you don't know wht is fake or not.
Im sorry, im really not trying to make you mad, but we cant have conspiracy theories polluting the current events or political forums. Post these stories in the conspiracy section and have a ball with them!

Your a bigger clueless dumbass than you even know because why YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW :blahblah:

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967
That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

2. This trend of opinion is a matter of concern to the U.S. government, including our organization.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
View attachment 107195
DEAL WITH IT In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge
Zero Hedge is a fake news site. Its a couple batty bloggers who run it. You cant defend fake news with fake news. You need legit sources.

Im sorry, im really not trying to make you mad, but we cant have conspiracy theories polluting the current events or political forums. Post these stories in the conspiracy section and have a ball with them!

You'll never beat me with what I can TRUMP you on so hang it up zombie

In response to the list, PJ Media’s Stephen Kruiser wrote, “It’s no surprise that a college professor compiled this list; what’s galling is that the Los Angeles Times ‘reported’ on it without mentioning that it’s complete garbage.”

Sean Hannity’s website warned that Zimdars’ list includes “mainstream conservative sources” and “is giving us insight into just what kind of websites the left plans on targeting for censorship.”

Forum List

Back