CDZ Wikileaks bombshell: Mueller personally delivered uranium to Russians for Clinton

:lol::lol:

Did you actually read your link before you clicked post?

I don't think you did.

I have the document, it is damning, not about Uranium one, about Mueller being Hillary's lackey:

Cable: 09STATE85588_a

:lol:

Tell me, what is "damning" about that cable?

Be specific.

It shows how Mueller was a go-between for the then Sec of State (Hillary) between her and Russia, establishing a relationship between the two.

I don't think you did.

I have the document, it is damning, not about Uranium one, about Mueller being Hillary's lackey:

Be specific.

It shows how Mueller was a go-between for the then Sec of State (Hillary) between her and Russia, establishing a relationship between the two.

Wow

You have to be leading the impeachment rallies with all the current Russian / Trump conversations then.

This message board is too politically correct. I need a thumbs down button and a fake news button.

I don't think you did.

Be specific.

Wow

You have to be leading the impeachment rallies with all the current Russian / Trump conversations then.

This message board is too politically correct. I need a thumbs down button and a fake news button.

One of those has been taken away.

I don't think you did.

Be specific.

Wow

One of those has been taken away.

I suppose if there was a "thumbs down" still I would just thumbs down a post and not reply thus costing the message board a click or two worth of weird Taboola add revenue.

Notice how as soon as Don THE Con wants to get rid of Mueller, up pops RussiaLeaks/WikiLIes with a fake cable!
In as he and Comley are buddies the investigation will be a FAIR one on a old fake news story that is born over morning coffee.
trump.jpg

Forum List

Back