Wikileaks Alcohol industry bribed congress to denounce cannabis

Why?

Why do you care what other people do?
Because they don't stay locked in a basement. They are a danger to everyone else.
I've never had a house with a basement, is that a northern thing?
Then addicts can be locked in an attic or shed. Families used to take care of these problems themselves. They chained the drunk or addict to the wall. Later there were asylums.
Because I may smoke weed once a week doesn't mean I am an addict...
yea you are.....tipsey has implied in other threads that if you smoked pot 40 years ago,but havent smoked since you are an addict,thats the mindset of those who think "Reefer Madness" was a documentary on pot use and its effects.....
Being a drug addict is like being an alcoholic. They are always addicts and drunks.

Then addicts can be locked in an attic or shed. Families used to take care of these problems themselves. They chained the drunk or addict to the wall. Later there were asylums.

You call yourself 'tipsy'?
there is a reason for that.....
Tipsy cats are adoreable just a bit of catnip is all it takes.
yea get the cat high.....you fucking hypocrite....
If I had a cat.

Because they don't stay locked in a basement. They are a danger to everyone else.
Because I may smoke weed once a week doesn't mean I am an addict...
yea you are.....tipsey has implied in other threads that if you smoked pot 40 years ago,but havent smoked since you are an addict,thats the mindset of those who think "Reefer Madness" was a documentary on pot use and its effects.....
Being a drug addict is like being an alcoholic. They are always addicts and drunks.
except it aint that way with pot.....i know someone told you it was....

You call yourself 'tipsy'?
If I had a cat.
so whose cats are you fucking up?....

If I had a cat.
so whose cats are you fucking up?....
None. It's all in your head.
you are the one who said you like watching cats on catnip....they must be someones cats....or of course it could have been just more tipsy talk so you could pretend you know something......

Forum List

Back