Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

hEY! cURVElIGHT bUDDY.. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE WAYS OF PREVENTING "STALKING" LIKE THE IGNORE BUTTON,, :lol::lol::lol:

The ignore button doesn't have anything to do with the rep button. I just think it's funny he's so pathetic he stalks. Whenever I stop posting in 9E threads he always follows what I do in other threads. Now watch him whine some more....

Wah. I am not aware of a rule that says you cannot be neg'd for a post someone strongly disagrees with by someone not participating in the thread. That's just you seeing a rule that isn't there.

Not surprising, that last. You do that a lot.

Rotfl! Where did I say anything about rules? I didn't. I even said:

"It's common knowledge you can give reps or thanks....or both....in any thread whether one is posting in that thread or not."

Even when you try to help your buddies out you just contribute to the pool of idiocy for lack of basic comprehension.

The ignore button doesn't have anything to do with the rep button. I just think it's funny he's so pathetic he stalks. Whenever I stop posting in 9E threads he always follows what I do in other threads. Now watch him whine some more....

Wah. I am not aware of a rule that says you cannot be neg'd for a post someone strongly disagrees with by someone not participating in the thread. That's just you seeing a rule that isn't there.

"It's common knowledge you can give reps or thanks....or both....in any thread whether one is posting in that thread or not."

Even when you try to help your buddies out you just contribute to the pool of idiocy for lack of basic comprehension.
whats pathetic is that you think i'm stalking you

:lol:
your on a PUBLIC message board, dipshit

Stalking is generally done in the public dumbass.

Stalking is generally done in the public dumbass.
:rofl:
yeah, sure it is

you're posting on a PUBLIC message board, dipshit, ANYONE can respond and its not stalking
damn you are one fucked up troofer

A buddy's someone that goes to town and two blowjobs and brings one back.

Want to try again, slurpy, or what?

A buddy's someone that goes to town and two blowjobs and brings one back.

Want to try again, slurpy, or what?
bent dipshit is not one to be giving comprehension lessons, since he lacks it in the first place

Forum List

Back