Wii Games Suggetions/Input?

This reminds me of the time my girlfriend got a Nintendo Wii. She got a couple of Resident Evil games cuz she loves them. Then she asked me what games to get, and I told her to for the Zelda, Mario Galaxy, the Nintendo standards... And then she said "I don't like Nintendo games." I was perplexed.

ANYWAY, RE4 is a great game! A bit old though, but still a good game. Twilight Princess too, I never got to play it but it's supposed to be a reeeally awesome.

Hey, thanks! Can you tell me what the M rating on RE4 is for? Is it just for zombie-like violence or more?

Sorry for the delay! Haven't checked back here in a while. Well, I mean if you still need to know: It's a pretty gory game, I think that's what the M rating was for; there's definitely no nudity, but I'm not sure if there was any cursing - if there was it mustn't have been anything too crazy. So mostly, yeah, Zombie violence, but there is a fair bit of blood.

Good luck!

Well, Amazon had it for $10 and free shipping so I got if for my oldest and I'm guessing it will be ok for the youngest.

when asking for recommendations for video games , please list the ages of children. I do NOT recommend games unless I know what ages I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back