Wii Games Suggetions/Input?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
So I'm looking for a few Wii games for Christmas gifties for the kids. Has anyone played any of the following? Thoughts/input/recommend?

Resident Evil 4 (it's rated M but I can't find out for what other than violence)
New Super Mario Brothers
Sonic Colors
Pinball Hall of Fame
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Disney Sing It: Party Hits
Skate It
Wii Fit Plus (this is going on sale at Target on Friday for $67)

Any input from anyone on these or other games? Thx!

Oh, I'm not looking to buy all of these, just trying to figure out which ones are good enough to buy.

Ah come one . . . someone else must have some input on these games!

I'm thinking the Zelda game is a winner, from all the reviews I've read. Ebay is getting my business on wii games; too expensive new.

I recommend getting GameCube games (which can be played on Wii) instead:

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Zero
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Geist (has nudity and sexual themes)
Battalion Wars

Last edited:
I've played RE4, I liked the GameCube version better, since it didn't have stupid motion controls.

I recommend Resident Evil REmake and Resident Evil Zero, those are way better than RE4.

Are RE Remake and RE Zero both rated M? For what, just zombie violence?

Ah come one . . . someone else must have some input on these games!

I'm thinking the Zelda game is a winner, from all the reviews I've read. Ebay is getting my business on wii games; too expensive new.

I sure thought so. I cant wait for them to have the next installment.

So I'm looking for a few Wii games for Christmas gifties for the kids. Has anyone played any of the following? Thoughts/input/recommend?

Resident Evil 4 (it's rated M but I can't find out for what other than violence)
New Super Mario Brothers
Sonic Colors
Pinball Hall of Fame
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Disney Sing It: Party Hits
Skate It
Wii Fit Plus (this is going on sale at Target on Friday for $67)

Any input from anyone on these or other games? Thx!

Oh, I'm not looking to buy all of these, just trying to figure out which ones are good enough to buy.

Super Mario Bros.
Wii Play
Just Dance
Nerf
Cardio Workout
Dance Dance Revolution
Hot Wheels
Outdoor Challenge

We have these, along with a few others.
I'll be purchasing the new WWE Wrestling one as soon as it goes on sale somewhere.

Welp, I've got a bid in on ebay for the Zelda game. It comes with an unopened Link Crossbow game too. If I don't win this there's several very good or like new games as buy it now for $30. That works.

I know the kids would like the new Mario Bros. one . . . I wish they weren't so expensive is all. The Disney Sing It Party . . . the youngest would like that I think.

Has anyone used Wii Fit Plus with the balance board? Target has both the game and balance board on sale Friday for $67. Is it worth it?

This reminds me of the time my girlfriend got a Nintendo Wii. She got a couple of Resident Evil games cuz she loves them. Then she asked me what games to get, and I told her to for the Zelda, Mario Galaxy, the Nintendo standards... And then she said "I don't like Nintendo games." I was perplexed.

ANYWAY, RE4 is a great game! A bit old though, but still a good game. Twilight Princess too, I never got to play it but it's supposed to be a reeeally awesome.

This reminds me of the time my girlfriend got a Nintendo Wii. She got a couple of Resident Evil games cuz she loves them. Then she asked me what games to get, and I told her to for the Zelda, Mario Galaxy, the Nintendo standards... And then she said "I don't like Nintendo games." I was perplexed.

ANYWAY, RE4 is a great game! A bit old though, but still a good game. Twilight Princess too, I never got to play it but it's supposed to be a reeeally awesome.

Hey, thanks! Can you tell me what the M rating on RE4 is for? Is it just for zombie-like violence or more?

Hey, thanks! Can you tell me what the M rating on RE4 is for? Is it just for zombie-like violence or more?

M= mature
E=everyone

I loved twilight princess! What i am waiting for (not sure if they have it or not) is a wii version of starfox!

Don't know anything about Wii but my grandkids are all yelling and screaming about getting some Wii stuff this year for Christmas. Is this going to hurt me????????

Don't know anything about Wii but my grandkids are all yelling and screaming about getting some Wii stuff this year for Christmas. Is this going to hurt me????????

Just think of it as part of that cash settlement you're giving up for on friday.

Forum List

Back