Wife's Birthday tonight

We're going out for some eats.

I will lend Paulie my internet for the evening.

You taking her to Underground Atlanta for dinner?

{Paulie can't handle the internets fyi. I will pary for him though. }

She's not too into malt liquor and 9mm's.

So we're going to go Italian. Win-win. She enjoys the place, and on your birthday you eat free. So it satisfies my cheap-assness as well.

Welcome to Scalini's! - Fine Italian Dining!

(please pary for him. This will be his first time without the training wheels. I don't want this place way instain when I get back)

So we're going to go Italian. Win-win. She enjoys the place, and on your birthday you eat free. So it satisfies my cheap-assness as well.

(please pary for him. This will be his first time without the training wheels. I don't want this place way instain when I get back)

Yum, it sounds good!

Are you taking the babbys with you too?

{And Paulie may need xotoxi, Jeremy or Ringle to hold his hand tonight..............}

Yum, it sounds good!

{And Paulie may need xotoxi, Jeremy or Ringle to hold his hand tonight..............}

xotoxi is coming tonight. So Jeremy will have to watch over Paulie. And yeah, babby's are coming.

It's her birthday tonight? Not this morning? Or this afternoon? Damn, that's harsh! Our birthday lasts a whole day. Next year, be more generous.

Yum, it sounds good!

xotoxi is coming tonight. So Jeremy will have to watch over Paulie. And yeah, babby's are coming.

I'm going to be babby sitting. Luckily, we are going to 'manATL's favorite restaurant...Chuck E. Cheese.

well it aint a chain thank god..:lol:.Chi mangia solo crepa solo.

Forum List

Back