Wife of man killed in Arizona police shooting speaks out

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A graphic video of a controversial police shooting in 2016 was released last week. The officer was fired for violating police procedures but acquitted of charges that he murdered 26-year-old Daniel Shaver. On Tuesday, Shaver's widow spoke out in her first interview since the verdict.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO

There was no reason to kill him as they did and the bs excuse they used as to his reasoning. FK U you SOB I hope you cowardly pussy ass is haunted the rest of your life for taking of a life for a BS REASON!! Prick!
This is so heartbreaking what this POS bastard cop did to this man!

A graphic video of a controversial police shooting in 2016 was released last week. The officer was fired for violating police procedures but acquitted of charges that he murdered 26-year-old Daniel Shaver. On Tuesday, Shaver's widow spoke out in her first interview since the verdict.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO

There was no reason to kill him as they did and the bs excuse they used as to his reasoning. FK U you SOB I hope you cowardly pussy ass is haunted the rest of your life for taking of a life for a BS REASON!! Prick!
A day late and a buck short

VIDEO

The man absolutely did reach to his waistband, so I can understand not convicting the officer of murder. That said, the reason it got to that point, IMO, is that the officer gave poor instructions. I also am not sure why the officers didn't go to the suspect, once he was kneeling with his hands clearly visible, and handcuff him there.

This seemed more like an instance of manslaughter or negligent homicide than murder to me.

Forum List

Back