Wife of 50 years ... Busts Husband Alabama Governor ( Mr. Morals ) Impeach Trial Monday

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Hypocrite ...Mr. family values Governor Robert Bentley Defunds Planned Parenthood..while he cheats on his wife with top government aide...looking at possible impeachment...

:whip:

Trial starts Monday for Alabama Governor..

Wife became aware after husband started to wear orange socks, and snazzy Ties..lol..
and busted him on her I phone.. :laugh:

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ng-off-medicaid-payment-to-planned-parenthood

The Alabama Supreme Court allows the impeachment of Governor Bentley to proceed

Alabama governor's wife began suspecting affair after emoji texts

He refuses to step down cause he "did nothing illegal".

upload_2017-4-9_8-30-53.jpeg

Bill Clinton cheated on his wife numerous times but he is still a liberal icon. As a matter of fact his enabling wife ran for president. It must be easy to run as a democrat. The party makes no claim to family values so all you have to do is support abortion and you never can be called a hypocrite no matter what you do.

He refuses to step down cause he "did nothing illegal".

This happens so often, Mr morals ...

New Alabama Gov. Criticized for Christian-Only Message

Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley offended some of his new constituents this week when he told a church crowd that he would only accept as his brothers and sisters those who had accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.

"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother," Bentley said Monday at a church service held moments after his inauguration, according to The Birmingham News.

Bill Clinton cheated on his wife numerous times but he is still a liberal icon. As a matter of fact his enabling wife ran for president. It must be easy to run as a democrat. The party makes no claim to family values so all you have to do is support abortion and you never can be called a hypocrite no matter what you do.

Yeah. Cause he's a godless liberal . It's not like bill was our preaching family values .

Oh, and bill n hill stayed married . And "family values " conservatives throw that in their face .

And spare me the abortion morality from those who are pro death penalty .

Hypocrite ...Mr. family values Governor Robert Bentley Defunds Planned Parenthood..while he cheats on his wife with top government aide...looking at possible impeachment...

Wife became aware after husband started to wear orange socks, and snazzy Ties..lol..

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ng-off-medicaid-payment-to-planned-parenthood

What does one have to do with the other? Nothing.

Yeah. Cause he's a godless liberal . It's not like bill was our preaching family values .

Oh, and bill n hill stayed married . And "family values " conservatives throw that in their face .

Abortion and the death penalty are no nowhere near the same thing. My God you people are warped. Snuffing out a babies life before it is born, is in no way comparable to executing an adult convicted criminal, convicted of murder or worse.

Maybe we should do Lie Detectors on Governors..

MONTGOMERY, Alabama --- Gov. Robert Bentley today signed into law a bill to require some people applying and receiving welfare to be drug-tested, but the effects of the law will be limited by a law already on the books.

What does one have to do with the other? Nothing.

I am pointing out that

1. Smart wife

2. Mr. Orange socks..

3.. What a hypocrite , he ran on family values

4. He will be impeached..

Abortion and the death penalty are no nowhere near the same thing. My God you people are warped. Snuffing out a babies life before it is born, is in no way comparable to executing an adult convicted criminal, convicted of murder or worse.

I'm warped ? You think killing a zygote is the worst thing ever . But killing a living /breathing adult human is just fine .

Didn't even make it off the first page before a "but...but...Bill Clinton" appeared. :lol:

Hypocrisy is only a concern when the "other" guys do it.

Forum List

Back