Wife, 2 daughters dead after doctor's family held hostage

You mean the system the liberals bred and continue to support. Remind me again which party supports and has the backing of Unions again? Which party agrees with tenure and the right to be as stupid as you want but if you have tenure you will have a job till you quit.

Which party thinks the federal Government has the right and power ( which is not anywhere in the Constitution) to run 50 States and several territories education from afar, giving and taking away money on a whim.

Remind me again which party supports the elimination of History classes and the inclusion of Social Studies? Which party thinks people like Ward Churchill should be allowed to teach in college? Which party supports passing the students on to the next grade because " a failure" would hurt their self esteem? Which party OPPOSES allowing parents to chose which school their children attend?

Shall I go on?

No; you've made it perfectly clear that the likes of you have no interest in solving your country's problems. Only blaming other people for them.

Forum List

Back