Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Story Highlights

At least two men break into doctor's house, kill 3 people, set house on fire
Dr. William Petit Jr., who was severely injured, said family was held hostage
One family member taken to bank to make transaction
Two men arrested after striking several police cruisers

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/23/home.invasion.ap/index.html

These two assholes better get the death penalty, there was no reason for the family to get killed as they complied with everything these people asked.

I doubt you'd be saying that if the victims turned out to be liberal Democrats. :rolleyes:

The hell I wouldn't. I think anyone that murder's, rapes or molests another human being no matter what their religion, eth. or political background should be put to death. Just because they are Liberal doesn't mean that people who harm them should't be brought to justice. Before you make statements you should find out how someone feels on a particular issue.

Story Highlights

State to examine policies in light of charges against paroled burglars
3 members of Connecticut family die after home invasion, fire
Neither of the accused have a record of violent crime
Accused each have more than 20 prior burglaries on their records

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/25/home.invasionb.ap/index.html

I don't get it. Arn't people on Parole not allowed to associate with eachother? Obviously they planned this so they had to spend time together.

Over 20 burglaries each, they are obviously habitual offenders and should have never been Paroled. We need better monitoring, I am all for house arrest for anyone on Parole.

If this Prosecutor doesn't seek the Death Penalty he should be removed from office. Sexual Assult, torture and murder, if this doesn't qualify for the Death Penalty what does? Obviously CT has a weak stance on crime. What a horrible way to die. The two daughters died of smoke inhalation, how horrible. Those two got the money, the family did everything that was asked of them, there was no reason for them to suffer and die the way they did.

Maybe a petition could be circulated encouraging the Prosecutor to pursue the Death Penalty?

I really feel sorry for the Doctor that is still alive. He will have to live with the loss and the regret of not being able to do anything to save his family for the rest of his life.

I doubt you'd be saying that if the victims turned out to be liberal Democrats. :rolleyes:

Edward sure wouldn't if they turned out to be conservative Republicans:

Edward said:
If she was a conservative I would not have helped her. It would mean one less bitch who would violate my rights and the rights of my loved ones. On the other hand, if she was a liberal I would have reached out to my sister in Christ and try to save her life

http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=584451&postcount=3

This is the first I've heard of Edward, and yes, he's very much mistaken about what most people think.

Now if a conservative Republican saw a woman stabbed and lying on the floor of a market, they'd probably just assume it was her own damned fault for being slutty and/or poor. :evil:

This isn't a stupid contest....but if it was "you would win".......

This is the first I've heard of Edward, and yes, he's very much mistaken about what most people think.

Now if a conservative Republican saw a woman stabbed and lying on the floor of a market, they'd probably just assume it was her own damned fault for being slutty and/or poor. :evil:

You should really check your brain for operating transmitters. The reality is if in trouble it is more likely a NON bleeding heart Liberal will come to your aid. The Liberal MIGHT bother with calling for the police or something, but they damn sure wouldn't risk their neck or cloths directly helping.

You should really check your brain for operating transmitters. The reality is if in trouble it is more likely a NON bleeding heart Liberal will come to your aid. The Liberal MIGHT bother with calling for the police or something, but they damn sure wouldn't risk their neck or cloths directly helping.

The wouldn't want to get blood on their hands. God forbid a Liberal helping someone else out.

The hypocrite would be you, for writing this.

What's hypocritical about that statement?

It's the modern message of the right wing, and it has been since Ronald Reagan. Anything that goes wrong in your life is your own fault. Period.

This message has been carefully crafted by your brainwashers for decades now, and for a reason. They hope that, if enough people like you get to believe this tripe, it will be easier to axe every social program that's ever existed.

But hey, what do you care? You're old, right? :doubt:

What's hypocritical about that statement?

It's the modern message of the right wing, and it has been since Ronald Reagan. Anything that goes wrong in your life is your own fault. Period.

This message has been carefully crafted by your brainwashers for decades now, and for a reason. They hope that, if enough people like you get to believe this tripe, it will be easier to axe every social program that's ever existed.

But hey, what do you care? You're old, right? :doubt:

Your an idiot. The right is all about helping others. BUT not by making them dependent on others. Rather then give a man a fish we would rather teach him HOW to fish. rather than give handouts on a permanent basis we would rather train people to get them back to work. rather than big brother taking care of everyone, we would rather local communities, that know their own needs help those in need TEMPORARILY and help them get back on their feet, not become permanent wards of the State.

rather than throw money at a problem, always someone ELSES money, we would rather have local groups help and have the Government provide training and job assistance. Liberals do not want people off welfare, those are votes in the next election, they want MORE people dependent on them. Liberals do not see people in need as anything other than votes and lower class citizens. Conservatives do not assume they are smarter than everyone, nor that everyone that goes into hard times is a failure and can not recover with help.

Liberals have created generations of welfare recipients. Families that teach their children not to succeed but that big brother will take care of them.

Your an idiot. The right is all about helping others. BUT not by making them dependent on others. Rather then give a man a fish we would rather teach him HOW to fish. rather than give handouts on a permanent basis we would rather train people to get them back to work. rather than big brother taking care of everyone, we would rather local communities, that know their own needs help those in need TEMPORARILY and help them get back on their feet, not become permanent wards of the State.
Unfortunately, Retarded Gunny, the right never actually seems to put any of those fine ideals into practice. Or if they do, it's to such a miniscule extent that the results aren't any better than putting people on welfare.

You want to teach people how to fish? Do something about the educational system for a change.

Unfortunately, Retarded Gunny, the right never actually seems to put any of those fine ideals into practice. Or if they do, it's to such a miniscule extent that the results aren't any better than putting people on welfare.

You want to teach people how to fish? Do something about the educational system for a change.

You mean the system the liberals bred and continue to support. Remind me again which party supports and has the backing of Unions again? Which party agrees with tenure and the right to be as stupid as you want but if you have tenure you will have a job till you quit.

Which party thinks the federal Government has the right and power ( which is not anywhere in the Constitution) to run 50 States and several territories education from afar, giving and taking away money on a whim.

Remind me again which party supports the elimination of History classes and the inclusion of Social Studies? Which party thinks people like Ward Churchill should be allowed to teach in college? Which party supports passing the students on to the next grade because " a failure" would hurt their self esteem? Which party OPPOSES allowing parents to chose which school their children attend?

Shall I go on?

Forum List

Back