Wide open southern border...

Incorrect you stupid motherfucking moron! There is not a one of ewe asswipes here on the left who hasn’t referred to the Trump voters as cult members! You imbeciles act very cultish, speak very cultish, one would think ewe have been inducted into a cult! Shit, grow a brain, then fucking use it!

We aren't the ones who blindly follow that fat fuck in the WH. We see and hear him and see that he is mentally unhinged and a danger to this country. The fact that you and others can't suggests brainwashed cultists. Even experts have said he's got mental problems but his cultist following refuses to see them. You would drink the poisoned koolaid if he told you to.
You are a cult member, you act and sound very cultish!

Pray tell, what cult would that be? I don't blindly follow anyone and see that fat fuck for what/who he is.....unlike you.
The one you are in!

Well, that doesn't tell me shit. I'm not in any cult who blindly follows a particular person.

Cult: a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
You sound like every other libtard on here. You are a cult member. Maybe even the leader of the cult. Now will you tell me what danger President Trump has put the country in Ms. Cult?

You are aware of the fact that there are drug cartels in Mexico. You are the stupid motherfucking asshole.

Yes, and those drug cartels are bringing in TONS of drugs everyday thru the ports of entry. That's where we need increased security, not some stupid wall in the desert.
Because we have no border security… Dumbass

You don't know what a 'Port of Entry' is do you?
Just admit it the southern border is wide open for anyone to cross... Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year. It’s obvious to anyone that has commonsense
our northern border is even less secure.
Diseased illegal aliens are not trying to cross the northern border

You stupid motherfucker. What part of they passed through the entire country of Mexico and refused refuge and help because they are determined to break into the USA illegally and plant themselves on the government tit don’t ewe fucking get?

I am neither stupid nor a motherfucker, but you're a lying Russian bot. 10,000 posts a year is a dead giveaway on trolls being paid to post.

Mexico didn't offer refuge, nor is the country a safe haven from Narco-Terrorism. Mexicans can't even protect their own police, judges or politicians from assassination.

Refuges aren't "breaking into the US illegally". They are making border crossings and asking for asylum. They are not planting themselves on the government tit, you stupid Russian.
You are so frickin wrong and so stupid it’s not worth the re
You stupid motherfucker. What part of they passed through the entire country of Mexico and refused refuge and help because they are determined to break into the USA illegally and plant themselves on the government tit don’t ewe fucking get?

I am neither stupid nor a motherfucker, but you're a lying Russian bot. 10,000 posts a year is a dead giveaway on trolls being paid to post.

Mexico didn't offer refuge, nor is the country a safe haven from Narco-Terrorism. Mexicans can't even protect their own police, judges or politicians from assassination.

Refuges aren't "breaking into the US illegally". They are making border crossings and asking for asylum. They are not planting themselves on the government tit, you stupid Russian.
so damn wrong with each damn breath! You need to step up your exucation. This Russian bot thinks you are a crazy as hell mofo cause you don’t Know nuttin!

All you have in response in insults and lies. You don't know shit about what goes on in the US, outside of the talking points you're given to work with.

I'm not wrong, Trump is lying about these people and making up a LOT of bullshit to get a useless and expensive wall built. He originally promised Mexico would pay for it and they're not. The new Canada/US/Mexico trade deal contains no provisions to make Mexico pay for the wall, and Trump is flat out lying saying that Mexico will pay for it through NAFTA2.

When I sell goods to American customers, NAFTA allows me to sell across the border without tariffs. When customers pay me, I give no money to the US government. I pay taxes in Canada on the money I earn. NAFTA2 provides no vehicle under which the US government gets money from me.. The same applies to Mexican businesses.

Walls don't work. Never have, never will. Even the Great Wall of China failed to keep out invading armies, and it was manned along its length. The Palestinians have famously tunnelled under the Isreali wall built to keep them out. Thousands escaped East Germany despite a wall manned with guards carrying machine guns who shot to kill.

If walls didn't work BEFORE the invention of airplanes, they sure as hell won't work now. Congress has repeatedly requested that the Administration provide the detailed cost analysis and plans to build the wall. The Trump Administration, like it's leader, has failed to provide any such details, or any rationale for building the wall, other than Trump promised he would do it.

That's not the way the government works. Not in a democracy. The President is NOT a dictator. He can't just decide he wants to do a thing, and the rest of the government has to jump up and do it. A President is an EMPLOYEE of the voters, not their boss. He's a public servant. He serves the will of the American people, not the other way around. If Trump wants to build a wall, he has to PROVE to the people, that it is feasible, cost effective and that the project will work to achieve its stated goals. Trump can't be bothered, with the process.

If Trump followed the process, and proved the need for the wall, he MIGHT get it. But without the process, without Trump providing compelling evidence his wall can be built, and that it will work if he does it, he will NEVER get a wall, nor should he. Trump is making this all about him. In reality, it's about wasting $50 billion on a useless boondoggle of a wall, that will cost further billions to man and maintain, when there are so many infrastructure projects going wanting, when $50 billion dollars spent on the public good would be a much better investment than a vanity project for a man who just wants to put his name on the Trump Wall.
The federal government should not get any tax money from any Earned income foreign or domestic.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year, we obviously have no border security in this country, you have a wide-open southern border, without a border we have no country

Do they cost the economy, or are they in truth contributing more than they cost?

All American workers pay a 15% withholding tax, including illegal immigrants. The federal government doesn't follow up on withholding monies they receive from non-existent or dead SS #'s, the IRS just pockets their withholding on behalf of illegals, the vast majority of whom will receive nothing in the way of federal assistance. There's also their contribution to GDP which is one of the primary reasons why you will never seen Republicans turf 10.7 million people from the country.

I've seen a number of studies which show that overall, various levels of government are receiving in far more in tax dollars and increased GDP, as well as support from their business owners who get a pool of cheap labour to keep the American worker class from asking for raises, it's a win/win for Republicans because they can then point fingers at the immigrants and blame THEM for the problem that the GOP policies have knowingly created.

The Economic Logic of Illegal Immigration

Anybody who is so stupid as to believe that Republicans oppose illegal immigration and Democrats are for it, are swallowing whole hog the lie that illegals are voting in massive numbers. I have never heard a refugee on the border being interviewed saying that they're coming to America to illegally vote for Democrats.
Progressives want votes, The GOP want to cheap labor, snowflakes want natural law

That is why we should make it clear to these assholes they are not welcome…

After years of Trump's dire warnings, a 'crisis' has hit border but generates little urgency

White supremacists like you are assholes who are not welcome.
Lol
Sorry, Not Caucasian… Sorry to disappoint you

The effect is the same. A racist.
Iron-Eyes-Cody-Sheds-Glycerin-Tear1.jpg

You know he was really an Italian, don't you?
Of course...

Well the cult member keep cutting about President Trump putting this country in danger but them haven’t culled enough to get specific! Maybe they will get back to us when their next big cultish klan kabobble breaks up!

Incorrect you stupid motherfucking moron! There is not a one of ewe asswipes here on the left who hasn’t referred to the Trump voters as cult members! You imbeciles act very cultish, speak very cultish, one would think ewe have been inducted into a cult! Shit, grow a brain, then fucking use it!

We aren't the ones who blindly follow that fat fuck in the WH. We see and hear him and see that he is mentally unhinged and a danger to this country. The fact that you and others can't suggests brainwashed cultists. Even experts have said he's got mental problems but his cultist following refuses to see them. You would drink the poisoned koolaid if he told you to.

Pray tell, what cult would that be? I don't blindly follow anyone and see that fat fuck for what/who he is.....unlike you.
The one you are in!

Well, that doesn't tell me shit. I'm not in any cult who blindly follows a particular person.

Lol
Hope and change was a cult of the first-order, only fucking morons believed that shit or even supported that shit...
You silly fuckers gave us Obama and there would be no trump that there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch.... so shut the fuck up

The one you are in!

Lol
Hope and change was a cult of the first-order, only fucking morons believed that shit or even supported that shit...
You silly fuckers gave us Obama and there would be no trump that there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch.... so shut the fuck up
I guess that's why he was voted the most admired man in America for how many years?

The one you are in!

Lol
I guess that's why he was voted the most admired man in America for how many years?
He has a large cult following! Ewe!

The one you are in!

Lol
Lol
Only by Progressives, so that makes him a piece of shit

The one you are in!

Lol
Lol

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. The votes weren't just from progressives. Many conservatives didn't agree with all of his policies, but they respected him as a person. No side of the aisle agrees 100% with any president, but we look at what kind of person they are and what their basic beliefs are. I didn't agree with almost any of Bush Jr's policies, but he is an honorable man and I respect him for it. I never demonized him the way you cultists demonize Obama. And yet you idolize a narcissistic womanizer, adulterer, liar, cheat and who lusts after his oldest daughter.....sick! And yes, I despise him, but I did way before he ran for president. NYC also despises him and the elite there want nothing to do with him because of what a piece of filth he is, and that has always eaten away at him. He has to be worshiped, adored, and bowed to, and if you don't then he attacks you. That is what bullies do and hopefully in the end, this country will never give in to this bully.

The one you are in!

Lol
Lol

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. The votes weren't just from progressives. Many conservatives didn't agree with all of his policies, but they respected him as a person. No side of the aisle agrees 100% with any president, but we look at what kind of person they are and what their basic beliefs are. I didn't agree with almost any of Bush Jr's policies, but he is an honorable man and I respect him for it. I never demonized him the way you cultists demonize Obama. And yet you idolize a narcissistic womanizer, adulterer, liar, cheat and who lusts after his oldest daughter.....sick! And yes, I despise him, but I did way before he ran for president. NYC also despises him and the elite there want nothing to do with him because of what a piece of filth he is, and that has always eaten away at him. He has to be worshiped, adored, and bowed to, and if you don't then he attacks you. That is what bullies do and hopefully in the end, this country will never give in to this bully.
Lol
Says a slick Willy fan

Lol
Lol

Lol
Says a slick Willy fan

Excuse me, but where in my comment did I ever mention him?

That is why we should make it clear to these assholes they are not welcome…

After years of Trump's dire warnings, a 'crisis' has hit border but generates little urgency

Democrats are two faced demons
Obama's full quote at the time: "We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country."

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants," Obama added. "We are a generous and welcoming people, here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law."

The one you are in!

Lol
Lol

Your entire fucking cult demonized Bush wtf are ewe saying? And ewe claim Trump lies? And ewe tell a boner like dat? Wtnaturalfuck?

I am finished here. I'm going to watch a movie. Most of you are deranged tramp ass kissers and their is no hope for you.

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic night.

Forum List

Back