Wicked Hangover!

Not much you can do but suffer.

You can avoid them when drinking, before going to bed, force yourself to drink at least a quart of water. Hangover is caused by dehydration.

Not much you can do but suffer.

You can avoid them when drinking, before going to bed, force yourself to drink at least a quart of water. Hangover is caused by dehydration.

Hence the D5& W.

The O2 helps because it helps the cells in your brain get the uriac acid out.

But be careful taking O2 because its easy to overdo it.

I'm out of vegetarian bacon. :mad:

Just woke up from a little nap, head still hurts. :(

Drinking extra strong coffee, taking a few Excedrin, and heading to the pool with LOTS of water to drink.

Let's hope this works! :eusa_pray:

I have to go to my brother's for a cook out, no ice cold ones for me, just water and pop!

:mad: Any cures that don't involve dead animals or sacrificing kittens? :evil:
always take 2 to 3 ibprofens before you go to bed, I have started doing that and it works wonders and take a multi vitamin. But since you didn't have some tomato juice and a vitamin water and try to find the one with potassium in it or just eat a banana and drink lots of water and some orange juice.

Before...
drinking-41.GIF

After...
drinking-3.gif

I've always found that taking two aspirins and drinking a couple large glasses of water before you go to bed helps a lot, but you wake up having to take a massive leak. But the day after, if your head still hurts, another couple aspirins and Gatorade. Gatorade replaces important minerals and electrolytes that a drunk remove.

I feel like barfing.. Does that mean I'm hung over, or still drunk? :(

Not cool.

I AM upright, tho. That's something.

Forum List

Back