Wicked Beautiful Scenery

Now granted, I have not been to the Rockies or yellowstone....I have been to colorado springs but it was fairly green and to Arizona, Phoenix and Scottsdale and to Nevada...las vegas...if that counts, ;)....and what I thought was beautiful...the red hue everywhere...from the sun on the greenless mountains to the pebbled red stone mulched yards, at the same time I thought seemed lifeless, compared to the green luscious yards full with green luscious trees or purple/burgundy leafed Maples or bright yellow Aspens in the fall....and I missed the spread of colors in the flowers and fruit blooms back east, and the green colors of life and blue colors of the water.

Last edited:
Vancouver, most beautiful city in the world and home of the 2009 Stanley Cup champions.

Vanfromair02.jpg

Vancouver_2.jpg

Near the seawall where I used to run.

Vanpic146.jpg

vancouver20182tl.jpg

University of British Columbia

ubc7196-05a.jpg

From Grouse Mountain

utsikt_grouse.jpg

i dont think i can go with v.c being the most beautiful....i was there...went to mayne island. and all..stayed at that fancy hotel that howard hughes lived at....westin...and then the pan pacific....i always took a walking tour down thru gas town and took a right....seems that was a bad idea...i saw parts of the city tourist arent suppose to see...a dead junkie....a junkie in the streets....it was not that nice...lots of proverty and drugs etc....(now i got some great bc bud) but too much herion and way way too much like homelessness...now stanley park was nice....but overall i will go with ottawa or montreal....loved them both....toronto sucked...just plain sucked

You saw The Downtown East Side. Its a terrible place. Its like that because all the other neighborhoods drove out the hookers and the junkies so they went there, which is why it is so intensely awful.

Other than that, its great.

You-all have some of the most beautiful pictures posted in this thread. Awesome! :clap2:

This is as close to heaven as I've been yet - Montana.

Attachments

• $MT2 copy.jpg
    $MT2 copy.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 100
  • $MT3 copy.jpg
    $MT3 copy.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 103

Forum List

Back