WI Liberals/Unions caught breaking law; Fraud; False Gov't Documents

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010

An investigative reporter caught these liberals breaking the law.

Falsifying government documents, and fraud by the doctors handing out fake sick notes to the teachers who realized "OH crap I might get in trouble for this".

The dishonesty and total lack of integrity by all involved is shocking. And THESE are the people trusted with teaching my kids?

I want a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Protesting Teachers Could Reap $6 Million from Taxpayers to Attend Rallies

SNIP:
Absent educators may be paid to abandon students and march on the Capitol
MacIver News Service | February 21, 2011

[Madison, Wisc...] As Milwaukee Public School teachers left their classrooms to march in Madison Friday, they likely earned more than $3 million to not teach students in Wisconsin’s largest school district.

In Madison, the school district was closed for three days after hundreds of teachers engaged in a mass sick-out so they could attend protest rallies at the State Capitol. That could cost the district $2.7 million.

Late Sunday night Madison Metropolitan School District administration announced their schools would be shut down yet one more day, at a possible cost of more than $900,000.

Many of absent teachers converged on the Capitol to protest a bill which would alter their compensation packages and make changes in government employee unions’ ability to collectively bargain on issues other than wages.
While some have speculated that the absent teachers will see their pay docked, that may not be the case if they provide a doctor’s note. Due to collective bargaining rules currently in place, the absences could be considered excused and the teachers would be paid for their protesting.

That possibility took on added significance as the MacIver News Service broke the story Saturday that several doctors in lab coats were handing out medical excuse notes to passers by, without examining the ‘patients.’

“I asked if they were handing out doctors’ excuses and a guy said yes and asked me if I needed one,” one woman told MNS Saturday. “When I told them I needed one for February 16 and 17th, he wondered if I wanted to come back here for the protests next week.”

What happened next surprised her.

“I said, ‘sure,’ and I received a doctor’s note for the 16th through the 25th of February, without a medical exam.”

If all the teachers in Milwaukee and Madison are paid for the days missed, the protest related salaries for just the state’s two largest districts would exceed $6.6 million dollars.

read it all here.
Protesting Teachers Could Reap $6 Million from Taxpayers to Attend Rallies | MacIver Institute

They are supposed to be the pillars of integrity in our community. Sad.

Well, if 30,000 teachers all got sick, on the same day, then there is a massive health crisis in Madison and probably deserves a quarantine to prevent this unknown, but obviously rapidly spreading, disease from contaminating the rest of the country.

OH wait, it already has , it's called liberalism.

Well, if 30,000 teachers all got sick, on the same day, then there is a massive health crisis in Madison and probably deserves a quarantine to prevent this unknown, but obviously rapidly spreading, disease from contaminating the rest of the country.

Another good point. Shouldn't the Public Health Department of the State of Wisoncon be on site?

Another good point. Shouldn't the Public Health Department of the State of Wisoncon be on site?

Of course!! In my opinion, maybe even FEMA, seeing as this could be a dangerous outbreak. Why isn't Obama taking this serious health crisis more seriously?

I mean we didn't have 30,000 Swine Flu events did we? But we get 30,000 IN ONE DAY in ONE CITY??? And Obama is doing nothing about it!!!! Have they identified the disease? 30,000 in one day, wow, a superbug!!

By now, this bug has gotten out of Wisconsin. Obama failed, again, to contain a massive health disaster.

Forum List

Back