WI Dems Collect Enough Signatures To Recall Another Repub

Feb 2, 2011
Two down.

Recall momentum continues: Dems collect huge number of signatures to recall Randy Hopper - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

When Democrats file petitions to trigger an election to recall Wisconsin GOP state senator Randy Hopper, as they’ve announced they will do today, they will be submitting nearly 24,000 signatures — over 150 percent of the total required, a Wisconsin Democratic Party official tells me.

That is a very big number, and importantly, this marks the second time Dems have produced a massive number of signatures in their recall drives. As I reported earlier this week, Dems collected a whopping 22,561 signatures to recall state senator Dan Kapanke — 145 percent of the 15,588 required under the law — and in so doing, they tied the record for the fastest collection of recall signatures in Wisconsin history.

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits the posting of pieces in their entirety.

~Oddball

:lmao: Prosser the anti-union republican Judge smacked down pro-union democrat challenger Kloppenburg by more than 7,582 votes. :lmao:

Wisconsin voters not recall the republican governor.

GOP-Elephant-stomps-donkey.jpg

Last edited:
Bad year for labor, good year for wine.
Get over it.

Get over it yourself. WI Repubs are in trouble. Go drink some more wine.

In my best sober-as-a-bird-on-a-line manner, I don't think WI Repubs will fllee the state over it. Do you?

Good news. After the democratic victory are they going to celebrate with another spending spree? Why don't you give everyone the "right" to a free haircut? Like the right everyone used to have to own a home. That one worked out well. Didn't it?

• Banned
:lmao: Prosser the anti-union republican Judge smacked down pro-union democrat challenger Kloppenburg by more than 7,582 votes. :lmao:

Wisconsin voters not recall the republican governor.

In another election that same day, a Democrat took Walker's old seat from a Republican. In the Supreme Court election, 19 counties that previously voted for Walker flipped to Democrats. So far, WI Democrats have collected enough signatures to trigger a recall election for two Republican state senators. Oops, I guess you missed that. Walker is eligible for recall in less than a year. Bye bye Walker.

Forum List

Back