Why's the best sci-fi tv series from 20+ years ago?

I really enjoyed the Babylon 5 series. Think that was 20 years ago, give or take. I never really got into the Star Trek Voyager or DS9 shows though.

I literally just started re-watching Babylon 5 three days ago. What a fantastic show!

Star Trek still mine.

The original.
I'm watching the pilot right now. Before Kirk, sulu, checkoff and nemoy. The only one I recognize is Spock. I wonder what ever became of the actor playing the captain.

He died in 1969. Jeffrey Hunter. Jeffrey Hunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was almost the dad on the Brady bunch but he was too good looking.

So they cast a gay guy. Lol

I'm watching svengooly. He plays old movies. Ever see him or is he just a Michigan thing?

Star Trek still mine.

The original.
I'm watching the pilot right now. Before Kirk, sulu, checkoff and nemoy. The only one I recognize is Spock. I wonder what ever became of the actor playing the captain.

He died in 1969. Jeffrey Hunter. Jeffrey Hunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm watching svengooly. He plays old movies. Ever see him or is he just a Michigan thing?

Never heard of Svengooly, at least not that I remember.

Star Trek still mine.

The original.

Never heard of Svengooly, at least not that I remember.
He dresses up as a vampire in a casket and tells you interesting facts in between the movie and commercial. You never know what he's going to show. It was cool seeing gene Roddenberry's pilot for star trek. I'm glad they went with shatner

Forum List

Back