Why's a woman's exposed nipples illegal?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Men's aren't. Men can go 'topless' almost everywhere. Women cannot. But why? Are men and women's nipples different? A woman may show her entire breast so long as the nipple is covered. Isn't forbidding women their right to go topless like men can a violation of the 1st or 14th Amendments?

Should men for the equal treatment under the law wear bikini tops to protest women not being able to go topless? Think the visual would get a discussion going. :) ...Oh look, it has.

1281621608073.JPEG

Weird News Update Men Wear Bras So Women Can Show-Off Glans

Men's aren't. Men can go 'topless' almost everywhere. Women cannot. But why? Are men and women's nipples different? A woman may show her entire breast so long as the nipple is covered. Isn't forbidding women their right to go topless like men can a violation of the 1st or 14th Amendments?
Pleeeeeeeeease !!!!!!!! -------- I know that today is April Fool's day, but Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, aren't we stretching the limits a little?

Not an April Fool's joke thread, link's actually from 2010. And from a conservative site no less. This is an ongoing thing. Thought since Spring is sprung it was apropos.

There's no visual or functional difference for the prohibition. It's seemingly a violation of a woman's right, especially since men can.

Not an April Fool's joke thread, link's actually from 2010. And from a conservative site no less. This is an ongoing thing. Thought since Spring is sprung it was apropos.

There's no visual or functional difference for the prohibition. It's seemingly a violation of a woman's right, especially since men can.
As the saying goes, "simple minds require simple entertainment, and some are having a ball". I guess the truism of that saying is certainly obvious on USMB this morning.

If it would help your cause, I'd be more than happy to support a law making the exposure of your nipples illegal, Delta.

If it would help your cause, I'd be more than happy to support a law making the exposure of your nipples illegal, Delta.

Works for me actually. Long as the law is equal, impartial, and consistent. Isn't as it is.

Good question.

The answer must have some primal root, probably Oedipal, for this rather peculiar proscription. I'd say it's worth pondering.

Forum List

Back