Why????

he wasn't sitting in front of a Democrat congress getting the verbal shit kicked outta him..

Exactly...getting the verbal shit kicked out of him.

exactly,, and the result of that "getting the verbal shit kicking" An educated highly sophisticated Black African American Male feeling as if he'd been put through a "high tech lynching", "for being an uppity *N*" Now don't you think that is sad? I sure as hell do. Disgraceful too.. have you watched that video? you can see the guilt and shame in that mofo Biden's eyes. least he had sense enough to feel shamed.

We're just one step closer to an armed revolution.

How do you think that would go? It's not the 18th century...weaponry is much better than it was then. No citizen would want to feel the heavy hand of our government on their throat. You couldn't even imagine a clusterbomb landing in your neighborhood.

do you know how many people would die in an armed revolution in this country?.....a lot.....and what makes you think everyone in the military and police force would side with the Govt.?.....

he wasn't sitting in front of a Democrat congress getting the verbal shit kicked outta him..

exactly,, and the result of that "getting the verbal shit kicking" An educated highly sophisticated Black African American Male feeling as if he'd been put through a "high tech lynching", "for being an uppity *N*" Now don't you think that is sad? I sure as hell do. Disgraceful too.. have you watched that video? you can see the guilt and shame in that mofo Biden's eyes. least he had sense enough to feel shamed.

Didn't watch that one either because I was in high school at the time...ancient history.

Didn't watch that one either because I was in high school at the time...ancient history.

oooohhh no,, never ancient history,, you need to watch it.. I posted it here a time or two,, it's disgusting. I'll find it for you. watch Biden's face, and watch Judge Thomas's wife's face.. She is the nice looking white lady sitting in the checked suit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiQlx8W2R8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back