Why?

Msnbc Has Moved To The Left. Finally We Have A News Station On At Night That Is Progressive!! Olbermann & Maddow Will Kill Hannity And O'reilly And Beck.

It'll be just like Err America!!!

Only you'll be able to actually see the bull dykes and effete men!!!

Right, they asked her questions. What a bunch of baddies they are.

How about they are afraid of what she might say without a frigging script.

Now, however, she can add to her resume on international affairs that she shook hands with a foreign leader.

Uh, I'm not talking about questions. I'm talking about the shameless way they have dragged her name through the mud. First, her son is really her granchild, then her dauhter is a whore, then she is the most lying liar that Washington has ever encountered. I wouldn't talk to them either. The press are no longer expected to act responsibly. Did the cover Hardings women? Was a wheelchair a part of Roosevelts campaign? Did anyone ever ask Monroe or Sinatra about JFK? No, the press used to behave responsibly, with Clinton, W, and now Palin, the press has acted like a bunch of smear hungry info whores. So like I said, I wouldn't give em access either.

My partisan hack talking-head can beat up your partisan hack talking head!
:meow:
its just funny to see that claimed yet again
just like it was claimed when err amurka went on the air
Limbaugh, Hannity, and the rest were in BIG trouble then, err amurika was gonna drum them off the air

LOL aint happened yet, i dont expect it to happen now

She didn't start getting upset until after that interview where she was asked about the Bush doctrine and got the deer in the headlights look.

Nope....she's not ready for prime time yet.....still more training and conditioning to do.

Only you'll be able to actually see the bull dykes and effete men!!!

Once again the speaking anal orifice has farted more of his fecal fonts.

Hannity and O'Reilly are really men's men. :tongue::razz::cuckoo:

Why does Cindy McCain always walk behind Mumbles?
At least she's with her husband. Where's Michelle Obama rayboy? Nowhere to be found. There's a reason for that.
And then FOX is the HQS for the RNC and must be responsible for stupiding down America. Whay won't Palin let the press in?
Who was responsible for "stupiding" you down? Public school? And I have it on good authority that Gov. Palin, only lets Mr. Palin "in". :D
She didn't start getting upset until after that interview where she was asked about the Bush doctrine and got the deer in the headlights look. Nope....she's not ready for prime time yet.....still more training and conditioning to do.
You mean the interview where she asked Charlie Gibson about "What aspect of the Bush Doctrine?" and he got the "dear in the headlights" look?:
Gibson: Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine?
Palin: In what respect Charlie?
Gibson:The Bush - well, (Deer in the Headlights Look)what do you- what do you interpret it to be?

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that the interview was heavily edited. Here's the unedited transcript of the interview. Interesting what they left out. See for yourself:
The Mark Levin Show Gibson Interview

Forum List

Back