Why?

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
RWA why do you hide in the shadows when you are here? You keep your nic from being shown who is in a particular forum unlike the rest of us. I have my own theory but lets hear yours first.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA why do you hide in the shadows when you are here? You keep your nic from being shown who is in a particular forum unlike the rest of us. I have my own theory but lets hear yours first.

because of the simple reason of .... f#@k off.

Originally posted by OCA
Ladies and gentlemen the REAL RWA!

He just modified his post.

Hey Avenger, do you think you are still at Flamebunker.com?

Originally posted by NewGuy
He just modified his post.

Hey Avenger, do you think you are still at Flamebunker.com?

No. Got kicked off because it's controlled by liberal liars. whoopteedoo and steve. World Class Idiots. What your handle there, good buddy?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
No. Got kicked off because it's controlled by liberal liars. whoopteedoo and steve. World Class Idiots. What your handle there, good buddy?

Never been there.

Just proving that hiding a nic doesn't help you.

So I guess fuck off is the best answer we get? Thats cool wouldn't want you to break an established pattern.

You guys are both just jealous that my dick is about twice as big as both of yours combined. That's " mine=2(niceguy's + oca's)"

You guys are both just jealous that my dick is about twice as big as both of yours combined. That's " mine=2(niceguy's + oca's)"

Purposely promoting one's phallus to the same gender is a clear indication of:

:gay:

Neutral commentary: when someone has to resort to comparing dick sizes, they are pretty much out of intellegent things to say.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Neutral commentary: when someone has to resort to comparing dick sizes, they are pretty much out of intellegent things to say.

I have plenty to say. These guys only understand namecalling. OCA refuses to even acknowledge that discrimination is discrimination. And newguy is on a megalomaniacal mission from god. Neither of them are too reasonable, but we gotta keep going. How do we know who won?

Avenger are you enjoying your last few days on this board? Got a feeling you are nearing the end of your tenure, the natives are getting restless with you. LMAO!

I have plenty to say. These guys only understand namecalling. OCA refuses to even acknowledge that discrimination is discrimination. And newguy is on a megalomaniacal mission from god. Neither of them are too reasonable, but we gotta keep going. How do we know who won?

Notice that nobody's buying that white discrimination argument. Why do you keep trying to peddle it or do you not know that thats a sign of insanity?

Forum List

Back