Why?

Keeping it simple. When Romney was running for President he was constantly hounded for the "details" on his policies/plans.

Why is it when Boehner says he will agree to tax revenue increases with cuts, Obama gets a pass when Boehner adds ..if the president will detail what and where he will make cuts?

So Republicans need to be specific but Democrats do not. :cool:

Tax increases first. Then the cuts can be discussed.

Tax increases first.

Boehner knows that's the deal, and he is trying to shuck and jive his way out of it. The people re-elected Obama based on him raising taxes on the top 2 percent. Boehner knows this, the American people know this.

Tax increases first.

Obama has caved on the tax increases ever since taking office.

No more.

Tax increases first.

Any idea what has happened in the past when democrats demanded tax increases with a promise of spending cuts to follow? They never happened. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Something has to be offered from both sides and an agreement reached. If Obama keeps up the "I won" attitude and thinks he can dicatate the terms, he's going to end up with a tax increase on 100% of Americans.

As if the GOP isn't also pulling a Big Con on us. :lol:

The Dems and the GOP wrote this play long ago. This is all scripted. It keeps the rubes from noticing where the real problems are, even though they are right in front of everyone's face, and easily solved.

If we all caught on, they would find themselves quickly out of power.

They have done a masterful job making all the rubes into Entitlement Heads. "Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

A nation of little piggies, all sucking on the tit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back