Why...

Because that religion, its philosophy and culture is firmly based in the 7ty century and in Sharia Law.

The culture is cruel, destructive, intolerant ... it has no place in the modern world.

You fucking lame people. Go to hell. The question should be why are you motehrfuckers nazis? Reported bitch. Wrong area. Fucking bitch skank fucker.

does Islam want to drag the world back into the 7th century?

i am sure not all muslims do, , but i am sure that the small portion of those that do is because some other fools believe that some magic sky wizard who had a night job as a realtor promised his CHOSEN a land some 3 millenium before the 7th century.

Last edited:
It's what religion, when taken too seriously, does to the human mind.

I agree. I am not talking for everybody.... but when Islamic fundamentalism takes hold is particularly virulent.

Many secular peace loving Islamic people are decent human beings. It's only when they cross the line and start sending airplanes into buildings because of their ideology that we have a problem.

I agree. I am not talking for everybody.... but when Islamic fundamentalism takes hold is particularly virulent.

Many secular peace loving Islamic people are decent human beings. It's only when they cross the line and start sending airplanes into buildings because of their ideology that we have a problem.

Al Qaeda people are shit. We all agree on that. Muslims agree even more. We are affected by al Qaeda more than foreigners are. That doesn't meant you people constantly ridicule our religion. That's rude.

Also, people that fight Israel aren't crazies. They are resisting militants who protect their people. With the very few resources they have. They are legitimate fighters who care for our rights. Israel is a bullying country. You won't ever know that until you live in Gaza or go see Israelis for yourself. And no. I don't just mean those people on the beach or the city. Go see their views on Arabs. And the right wing people. See how their military deals with situations, it's always to serve the Jews, even if they did a wrong thing.

Last edited:

No... the plain flying, blow themselves up killers are terrorists. Muslim terrorists...... .

Its your everyday run of the mill devout who live in the 7th century. Just take a look at saudi arabia....

Al Qaeda people are shit. We all agree on that. Muslims agree even more. We are affected by al Qaeda more than foreigners are. That doesn't meant you people constantly ridicule our religion. That's rude.

Also, people that fight Israel aren't crazies. They are resisting militants who protect their people. With the very few resources they have. They are legitimate fighters who care for our rights. Israel is a bullying country. You won't ever know that until you live in Gaza or go see Israelis for yourself. And no. I don't just mean those people on the beach or the city. Go see their views on Arabs. And the right wing people. See how their military deals with situations, it's always to serve the Jews, even if they did a wrong thing.

I was not aware that the op was about your pets.

Shaddap betcha. You have no relevance what so ever. You're a bigoted human.

does Islam want to drag the world back into the 7th century?

i am sure not all muslims do, , but i am sure that the small portion of those that do is because some other fools believe that some magic sky wizard who had a night job as a realtor promised his CHOSEN a land some 3 millenium before the 7th century.

:lol::lol::lol:
That's the apologist's way of justifying the anti-modernity feature of 21st Century Islamism.
He blames the Joooos.
It's just 1 small part of what Mideast Islamic scholars admit is the oppressive nature of Arab/Muslim culture. (see: Reports (1990-2011) | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP))
It's not as if the apologist doesn't know the Muslim claim on Jerusalem, never mentioned in their most holy book, is based on some flight of fancy undertaken by their Prophet. See if you read "Jerusalem" into it:
And he certainly saw him in another descent,
At the Lote-tree of the Utmost Boundary -
Near it is the Garden of Refuge -
When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it]
The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit].
He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.
—Quran, Chapter 53 (An-Najm), verses 13-18
Isra and Mi'raj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and neither do you....

but its still good to know you're MY bitch.

and neither do you....

Really? Here comes syreens meltdown :lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

Whenever she says that. It means she's really hurt and upset. I love making her depressed. She's already a depressed person though. She should start being nice.

and neither do you....

Whenever she says that. It means she's really hurt and upset. I love making her depressed. She's already a depressed person though. She should start being nice.

no, its just funny that you still have the but hurt..... :thup:

No... the plain flying, blow themselves up killers are terrorists. Muslim terrorists...... .

Its your everyday run of the mill devout who live in the 7th century. Just take a look at saudi arabia....

My fondest dream is that you actually look like your avatar.
My worst nightmare is that you actually look like my Uncle Lou.
:tongue:

and neither do you....

You suffer from severe delusions of grandeur, Princess. :D

Forum List

Back