Why?

Because a very. very large swathes of Americans are so bigoted and blinded that they would post for a dead rabbit if it had a Rep after its name.

The same is also true for many Dems.

It is tragic for Americans, but in an age where even someone like Sarah Palin can be a credible candidate it shows that people vote not for the best candidate, but for the party they always vote for.

And you know this from your many decades of living in the US; you ignorant, foreign, big-mouth loser?

Successful GOP plan of disloyal opposition and obstruction in Congress has muted the successes of the Obama administration.

Thus, the pain of recession and financial collapse.........coupled with the 30 year war on the middle class......means that many voters are unhappy enough with the status quo to consider a change in leadership.

Simple.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:waaaaaaMBAance.................

I didn't have to take him off ignore. I can see his comment in your reply. A blame Boooooooosher! :lol: LoneLaugher has the intelligence of a shrub. He forgets the first few months and the 2 first years. Obama was going to reach across the aisle. Short arms I guess.

Next....

Who mentioned Bush, dickless?

How tall are you again? Was it 5'6" or 5'7"? I need a place to rest my elbows.

Forum List

Back