Why?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Why not ask this question? Romney is the challenger with only his record at Bain and as Governor to run on. Like or hate it, it's not the point for this question. Obama the INCUMBENT President who the Dems/Libs/Left want everyone to think is the next coming of the Messiah is in a neck and neck race with what you guys call a LOSER!. You blabber all day long about Obama's accomplishments.

Why is it that he isn't trouncing Romney with the election so close? You have the media on your side. You claim FOX is full of shit. Every word Romney says is a gaff. He's the second coming of Booooooosh!

So tell me why can't Obama break away to a big lead. His so called record alone should be self fullfilling on that score.

keep it simple. No links needed. Jus in your own words...

The floor is all yours...

I posted this on the election board as well.

Last edited:
  • Banned
426 people on here and only Rocks in His Head has a reply? Come on Obamatrons. This is a piece of cake. No links, no polls...just your own words as to why...

Last edited:
I'm waiting to hear how Obama not breaking away in the Polls will somehow be Bush's fault.

• Banned
I'm waiting to hear how Obama not breaking away in the Polls will somehow be Bush's fault.

I'm waiting to hear anything....realistic that is. There's no trap set here. Maybe they don't beleive in him as much as they want us to think. :D With such as piss-poor candidate like Romney and a dazzling record as Obama's....Obama should be 10 poijts ahead. I thought he was running against an empty suit?

Last edited:
Because a very. very large swathes of Americans are so bigoted and blinded that they would post for a dead rabbit if it had a Rep after its name.

The same is also true for many Dems.

It is tragic for Americans, but in an age where even someone like Sarah Palin can be a credible candidate it shows that people vote not for the best candidate, but for the party they always vote for.

• Banned
Because a very. very large swathes of Americans are so bigoted and blinded that they would post for a dead rabbit if it had a Rep after its name.

The same is also true for many Dems.

It is tragic for Americans, but in an age where even someone like Sarah Palin can be a credible candidate it shows that people vote not for the best candidate, but for the party they always vote for.

Well in that case there are more Dems than Republican voters. Factor in Romney is unlikable and vacuous.

Why the see-saw? It shouldn't be this close if we are to believe what gets posted here and we what see, hear and read in the media.

Beretta -

I guess polls cover different areas on different days, and thus there is always going to be minor variations. Plus there are that 10% of American who genuinely aren't sure who they will vote for, and may change day to day.

But I really think that if tomorrow there was an election of Abraham Lincoln vs 1 lb flank steak, Lincoln would struggle to get more than a 4% lead in the polls.

I call this the 'Palin Law of American Polling' - she proved that even the weakest possible candidate would still attract votes from party loyalists.

Beretta -

I guess polls cover different areas on different days, and thus there is always going to be minor variations. Plus there are that 10% of American who genuinely aren't sure who they will vote for, and may change day to day.

But I really think that if tomorrow there was an election of Abraham Lincoln vs 1 lb flank steak, Lincoln would struggle to get more than a 4% lead in the polls.

I call this the 'Palin Law of American Polling' - she proved that even the weakest possible candidate would still attract votes from party loyalists.

OK I get your point. No argument. Anyone else? Of course the rest will parrot what you just said...but we'll see. Thanks.

Last edited:
crickets+chirping.gif

Well it looks like Saigon is the only one that actually thinks.

Successful GOP plan of disloyal opposition and obstruction in Congress has muted the successes of the Obama administration.

Thus, the pain of recession and financial collapse.........coupled with the 30 year war on the middle class......means that many voters are unhappy enough with the status quo to consider a change in leadership.

Simple.

Forum List

Back