Why??????

I don't like Muslims and Arabs in their invasory capacity because they smell like shit, have brown skin and a tendency to blow up American buildings. They're foreigners. The veils are creepy. The beards are ugly. They insist on being loved and I ain't into it. I don't give a shit what they believe. They just don't belong in this country. They belong in the Middle East, fighting the other semites. So do those other semites.

Why, my ass. Why is a white, Christian nation indulging this fight by providing military support to the Jews and monetary support to the Arabs? All it gets us is more hated, and poorer. We should throw all you bastards out and keep our wallets shut.

If you want to act nice and come to visit, we'll think about it. But you have to leave after too long.

William Joyce said:
I don't like Muslims and Arabs in their invasory capacity because they smell like shit, have brown skin and a tendency to blow up American buildings. They're foreigners. The veils are creepy. The beards are ugly. They insist on being loved and I ain't into it. I don't give a shit what they believe. They just don't belong in this country. They belong in the Middle East, fighting the other semites. So do those other semites.

Why, my ass. Why is a white, Christian nation indulging this fight by providing military support to the Jews and monetary support to the Arabs? All it gets us is more hated, and poorer. We should throw all you bastards out and keep our wallets shut.

If you want to act nice and come to visit, we'll think about it. But you have to leave after too long.

Don't be too mean to Arabian... Msulims hate Jews too! The enemy of your enemy is your friend, right?

Nope. Mexicans hate Guatemalans and vice versa, but I don't want either in my neighborhood.

Unfortunately, they both hang out on the corner every morning as I walk to work, so that's battle #4,598 I've lost.

Arabian said:
WHY????​

Why when we see a Jews with a bird we consider him a religiouse man who knows his religion well….
But when we see a Muslim man having a bird we say ''this man is a terrorist arrest him''

WHY???
Why when we see a nun who wore chastely and wear a veil,,
We say 'Woow this sister gave her life to others SHE IS SUCH A RELIGIOUSE GIRL'

But when we a see a Muslim girl wore chastely and wear a veil,,
We say "she is such an ignorant an immoderate girl she is just buried her beauty"

WHY???
When a western woman choose to stay home and not to work to raise up her children we say she is such a great woman who sacrificed with her life

But when a Muslim woman choose to stay home to raise up her children and she is so convinced with what she did,,, they ask to gave her ;her freedom and her own life, and not to act with her as a slave or 2nd class citizen.

WHY???
When any girl enter the university she is free to choose her clothes whether it is chasten or not "its normal thing in this age ,, girls chose what they like to wear"

But when a Muslim girl enter the university wearing a veil,
She prevented from entering the university or school.

WHY???
When any one allover the world whether he/she was a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist,…… accused in a murder or murdered any one
They don’t announce his religion or even announce the murder.

But when a Muslim guy accused with the same murder they but the Islam in the cage of indictment,, and accuse the Islam,,

WHY???When any one scarifies him self to save the others life,, they honor him and say he a was a great guy

But when the Palestinians sacrifice them selves to save their children from death and hunger
Or to save their wives and sisters from rapping or defending their lands and homes, we call them terrorist..

WHY???
Why when a man make an accident with a good perfect car because he didn’t drive it well we accuse the driver ,, and but all the blame on him but we don’t blame or accuse the car. right
Don’t we ,,,, look to the car not the driver

WHY!!!!!!
Are you really such a MORON or just pretending to be one?

There was an article from NY (I think). A muslum woman lead a prayer service at a mosque that was mixed male/female. The woman was dressed very conservatively in a loose black dress with a head scarf.

Many were upset about this because the men in the service shouldn't see a woman kneeling and bending over because they would find that sexual.

So the question is. WHY are muslum men so obcessed with sex???
WHY should women cover up just because a man can't controll his urges???

If a woman can't go outside in jeans because a man MIGHT find that arrousing, that isn't the womans fault, It's the MANS!!!!

If a woman outside a muslum country CHOOSES to dress this way and follow these religious ways that's fine, it's her CHOICE. The problem I have with this religion in muslum countries is the woman has no CHOICE.

Deornwulf said:
Arabian

We in the West have difficulty in trusting Islam because of what it has done to its own people. Oil revenues in the Middle East could have led Islam to creating the greatest civilization on Earth yet some of the worst living conditions and greatest levels of ignorance are in Muslim countries.

For example, the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia live in palaces of great opulance while children beg in the streets before the palace. Women in Iran have few rights or chances to be educated. (Correct me if I am wrong on this but I don't think are there any women surgeons or doctors in any Islamic countries in the Middle East.) In Iraq, the Baathists abused their power and wasted a great deal of wealth on Saddam's multiple palaces.

Is there something in the Holy Quran that requires the majority to live in squallor while a few live in oppulance?

During the Middle Ages, Arabia was one of the most medically and scientifically advanced kingdoms in the known world. But it suffered from an egocentric and ethnocentric view of the world that every other place was unworthy of notice. The Arabs failed to continue progressing forward after the Middle Ages. Why?

Yeah all what you said is true
But there maybe something you missed,,, or no u didn’t miss it

You are asking why although the ME is rich they couldn’t make a civilization,,,

And as you said in the other ages "in past" they had a great civilization,,
You know why? Cause in those ages they worked with their book al-Qur'an ,, so they build a great civilization didn't occur when they weren’t Muslims,,
So its not money which make civilization,, its men\women\children\elder with their work and believes in Allah and their book..

And yeah am alright with you in the point that there are lots of people live in palaces while other beside them doesn't have the money to eat….

But you forgot the nature of life Ups and Downs,, and you don’t know whether these people spend part from their money to help others, they wont tell you .here they spent their money,,, our prophet asked us not to announce our charity even our left hands don’t know what right hand spent,,, 1st cause u do it for Allah not because you want other people point to you and say here is the good guy "they will say but because your act and doing and dealing…" and also until you don’t hurt the man you gave him the money"….
and not all of us should live in palaces,, "and who knows maybe if they did good in their life they would gain palace in the paradise ensha2 Allah –God welling-"
and another thing the smallest rate in poorness resign in Saudi Arabia.. Not for something

But the Qur'an says
Surah 3. The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran
134. Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good

Surah 36. Ya-sin
42. And We have created for them similar (vessels) on which they ride.
43. If it were Our Will, We could drown them: then would there be no helper (to hear their cry), nor could they be delivered,
44. Except by way of Mercy from Us, and by way of (world) convenience (to serve them) for a time.
45. When they are told, "Fear ye that which is before you and that which will be after you, in order that ye may receive Mercy," (they turn back).
46. Not a Sign comes to them from among the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away therefrom.
47. And when they are told, "Spend ye of (the bounties) with which Allah has provided you," the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Shall we then feed those whom, if Allah had so willed, He would have fed, (Himself)?- Ye are in nothing but manifest error."

Surah 17. Isra', The Night Journey, Children Of Israel
26. And render to the kindred their due rights, as (also) to those in want, and to the wayfarer: But squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift.

Surah 51. The Winnowing Winds19. And in their wealth and possessions (was remembered) the right of the (needy,) him who asked, and him who (for some reason) was prevented (from asking).

Surah 70. The Ascending Stairways, Staircases Upward, Sckeptic
Those who remain steadfast to their prayer;
24. And those in whose wealth is a recognised right.
25. For the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking);

Surah 2. The Cow
280. If the debtor is in a difficulty, grant him time Till it is easy for him to repay. But if ye remit it by way of charity, that is best for you if ye only knew.

Surah 12. Joseph
88. Then, when they came (back) into (Joseph's) presence they said: "O exalted one! distress has seized us and our family: we have (now) brought but scanty capital: so pay us full measure, (we pray thee), and treat it as charity to us: for Allah doth reward the charitable."
Surah 33. The Clans, The Coalition, The Combined Forces

35. For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah.s praise,- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

And about that you don’t trust Islam,, I wont ask how,, or justify or say what is your clue.
But Islam is a religion,, not a person, but Muslims are..
So look to the car again and don’t look to the driver,,,,,
If I met an English guy and he was soo bad would I say "I had all English they are all bad"
No but I will look to English traditions to know the truth

Forum List

Back