Why?

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Why doesn't Congress cut the BILLIONS of dollars of waste, fraud, and duplication in government before they talk about raising taxes???

I have read how we could save over a TRILLION dollars just doing that!

Why doesn't Congress cut the BILLIONS of dollars of waste, fraud, and duplication in government before they talk about raising taxes???

I have read how we could save over a TRILLION dollars just doing that!

How? Congress wants to cut government. To cut government requires cutting employees. Doing that increases the number of unemployed and reduces the number of investigators seeking to collect this one Trillion dollars.

Years ago there was a "Grace Commission" that studied the Federal government and issued a plan to end duplication and save billions. We need another Commission to eliminate Federal waste.

I also want the federal employees, especially Congress, to get the same Medicare and SS that we all get. They can have a 401k too, but they need to be part of the unwashed masses.

Years ago there was a "Grace Commission" that studied the Federal government and issued a plan to end duplication and save billions. We need another Commission to eliminate Federal waste.

I also want the federal employees, especially Congress, to get the same Medicare and SS that we all get. They can have a 401k too, but they need to be part of the unwashed masses.

Hmmm, money is power and you give them power to spend. Until you take away the power, and control it yourself, you will never win. Let me borrow your credit card and I will show you what I mean.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back