Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
cru·sade (kr-sd)
n.
1. often Crusade Any of the military expeditions undertaken by European Christians in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims.
2. A holy war undertaken with papal sanction.
3. A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse. See Synonyms at campaign.
intr.v. cru·sad·ed, cru·sad·ing, cru·sades
To engage in a crusade.

As in definition 3, maybe. But a religious Crusade; No.

☭proletarian☭;1939616 said:
☭proletarian☭;1938523 said:
why do you keep evading

how many Americans have to die in this holy war before the christians let the crusades be over?

American Deaths?

What Deaths? About 4,000?

Relatively Insignificant for a country of 330,000,000+, and really very few compared with other wars.

I think we should find another metric: How many Radical Islamists need to die?

Answer = All

Sherman was right: The Only "good" Indian is a dead Indian.

So how many more Americans need to die before it's no longer worth continuing the Crusades?

How many Radical Islamists are alive?

It is not a holy war, We have people of many many different religions in our Military to include Muslim. And as far as I remember only 2 of those have turned against their country. Of course my memory isn't perfect.

But sorry, no Holy War!

I don't believe it's a "holy war" for the rank and file. However, it does seem to be as much of a holy war for the higher-ups and certain mercenary groups as it is for the Iraqi mujahideen.

President Bush signed an order forbidding the US military or civilian occupational authority from facilitating Christian missionaries in Iraq. Bush allowed the Iraqi government to ratify a constitution that made Iraq an Islamic republic. Let's get real here, if one is an atheist (or a woman, or gay, or a free thinker, or a religious dissenter, or a cartoonist, or a novelist, ECT) where would you rather live, in the US or any Islamic country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back