Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
"WE" aren't. Fuckwit.

The Moslems who flew fully loaded commercial planes into occupied buildings are the ones fighting a "holy war".

It amazes me that you don't get that, Fuckwit.

:rolleyes:
jesus rifles, numerous references to a 'crusade', our support of the jews in their fights against islam, xtiann mercenary soldiers...

☭proletarian☭;1938469 said:
"WE" aren't. Fuckwit.

The Moslems who flew fully loaded commercial planes into occupied buildings are the ones fighting a "holy war".

It amazes me that you don't get that, Fuckwit.

:rolleyes:
jesus rifles, numerous references to a 'crusade', our support of the jews in their fights against islam, xtiann mercenary soldiers...

Why do you ask such stupid questions?

Why do Christians want to get us all killed over their religion

☭proletarian☭;1938514 said:
Why do Christians want to get us all killed over their religion

Why do you keep asking such stupid questions? :cuckoo:

why do you keep evading

how many Americans have to die in this holy war before the christians let the crusades be over?

☭proletarian☭;1938523 said:
why do you keep evading

how many Americans have to die in this holy war before the christians let the crusades be over?

Why are you such an idiot?

It is not a holy war, We have people of many many different religions in our Military to include Muslim. And as far as I remember only 2 of those have turned against their country. Of course my memory isn't perfect.

But sorry, no Holy War!

It is not a holy war, We have people of many many different religions in our Military to include Muslim. And as far as I remember only 2 of those have turned against their country. Of course my memory isn't perfect.

But sorry, no Holy War!

I don't believe it's a "holy war" for the rank and file. However, it does seem to be as much of a holy war for the higher-ups and certain mercenary groups as it is for the Iraqi mujahideen.

why do you keep evading

American Deaths?

What Deaths? About 4,000?

Relatively Insignificant for a country of 330,000,000+, and really very few compared with other wars.

I think we should find another metric: How many Radical Islamists need to die?

Answer = All

Sherman was right: The Only "good" Indian is a dead Indian.

why do you keep evading

American Deaths?

Relatively Insignificant for a country of 330,000,000+, and really very few compared with other wars.

Answer = All

So how many more Americans need to die before it's no longer worth continuing the Crusades?

☭proletarian☭;1939616 said:
why do you keep evading

American Deaths?

Answer = All

So how many more Americans need to die before it's no longer worth continuing the Crusades?

There is no Crusade.

☭proletarian☭;1939616 said:
American Deaths?

Answer = All

There is no Crusade.

"this crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take awhile."
-Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back