~Why You Looking At My Profile, Punk??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Ever see on your profile, the people who have "visited" your page??
And see a name you don't care to see??.....someone you don't care for....or rather, someone who obviously doesn't like you?? Don't you wonder why the fuck they be checking out your page?? ~LoL~

No. I did not know that was even possible. I don't mess around with my User CP much.

I have only recently learned how the whole rep thing works. I've never been on a board that has them, so learning how they work and the etiquette of sending a thanks is a work in progress with me.

And see a name you don't care to see??.....someone you don't care for....or rather, someone who obviously doesn't like you?? Don't you wonder why the fuck they be checking out your page?? ~LoL~

I looked at yours, and a few others. I was looking at post stats for a question rolling around my head. Nothing weird like pissing in the shower or anything. Sorry if it bugged you.

So how does one see who has looked at one's profile?

I have visited some people's profiles to figure out how to send them a PM to thank them for a rep. Sometimes I will visit a profile to take a look at someone's previous posts to get an idea if a current post I saw was in line with their normal way of communicating. I like to check to see if I am misunderstanding them and they are just being sarcastic or something. :D

It doesn't hurt to visit someone's previous posts occasionally to re-evaluate them.

There is one poster here with whom I have had some serious clashes with in the past but who occasionally says something I am total agreement with. So I rep that person, and they have repped me and we get a lot of laughs out of that. We are not doing a good job of hating each other's guts. :lol:

Dabs has a stalker?

Why are you so special? I don't have one.

You know it is kind of funny that the very people who visited my profile, were in fact they very people who consistently attack me, and give me negative rep. But honestly I don't care. And perhaps, I'm even guilty of it.:badgrin: I think it really comes down to people are just trying to "figure you out".

You know it is kind of funny that the very people who visited my profile, were in fact they very people who consistently attack me, and give me negative rep. But honestly I don't care. And perhaps, I'm even guilty of it.:badgrin: I think it really comes down to people are just trying to "figure you out".

Good answer....I look at a lot of peoples' profiles too. But I'm in invisible mode, and I don't think I show up then~
And I'm someone who is definitely hard to figure out, I haven't met anyone yet who could ~LoL~

So how does one see who has looked at one's profile?

I have visited some people's profiles to figure out how to send them a PM to thank them for a rep. Sometimes I will visit a profile to take a look at someone's previous posts to get an idea if a current post I saw was in line with their normal way of communicating. I like to check to see if I am misunderstanding them and they are just being sarcastic or something. :D

It doesn't hurt to visit someone's previous posts occasionally to re-evaluate them.

There is one poster here with whom I have had some serious clashes with in the past but who occasionally says something I am total agreement with. So I rep that person, and they have repped me and we get a lot of laughs out of that. We are not doing a good job of hating each other's guts. :lol:

Click on any person's user name........and you will see a few options drop down, one being "View public profile".......

Click on any person's user name........and you will see a few options drop down, one being "View public profile".......

No, I meant how can I tell who have visited MY profile.

What_You_Lookin_At.jpg

No, I meant how can I tell who have visited MY profile.

Click "user CP"... On left side click "your profile"... look down at far right at "recent visitors". That's it.

Forum List

Back