Why wouldn't Jesus...

because he dosent want you to steal from one person to give it to another. if you want to bring up what jesus wants then you better get on your knees, he wants your worship. if you want to help the poor so much then i suggest you sell everything you have and give it to the poor and then go follow christ, otherwise youre just a flippin hypocrite.

Taxes aren't theft.

If they are, please rationalize why its okay to "steal" from citizens to give to the military.

taxes are theft unless voted on and agreed to by those who would have to pay the tax.

stop trying to force people to bow to your intrusive government, Jesus wants you to bow to him.

Oh, so you do agree that taxes taken from people who don't want to fund the military are theft. Good to know.

Jesus wants you to stop hating the poor.

Taxes aren't theft.

If they are, please rationalize why its okay to "steal" from citizens to give to the military.

taxes are theft unless voted on and agreed to by those who would have to pay the tax.

stop trying to force people to bow to your intrusive government, Jesus wants you to bow to him.

Oh, so you do agree that taxes taken from people who don't want to fund the military are theft. Good to know.

Jesus wants the Illuminati to stop Hating the Churches and to Renounce The Teachings and Prophesies of Albert Pike. Renounce The Anti Christ Too.

Taxes aren't theft.

i dont hate people who are poor, i hate that there are people who are poor. no one should be poor, but it is their choice. it is policies like obamas that would increase the amount of poor in this nation not reduce it. that becomes an issue of force, as the people who he would be forcing into poverty do not want to go and will have to fight to retake evey inch they have previously conqured. youre policies are policies of hatred toward your neighbor, policies that increase the amount of poor and policies that damage the human person.

Now, fall to you face and worship Jesus before he throws your sorry ass into hell.

Jesus wants the Illuminati to stop Hating the Churches and to Renounce The Teachings and Prophesies of Albert Pike. Renounce The Anti Christ Too.

:confused::confused::confused: on your first sentence....

do you even think anyone on this board knows who albert pike is????

Well some of us do live in Boston care ;).

albert_pike_statue.jpg

And what would be an acceptable maximum total tax percentage for you anyway? At the end of the day what is the maximum percentage of income that YOU feel should be paid in taxes/fees/dues/ect.

Just curous.

Last edited:

Do You? What is your opinion of his WW III Prophesy? For Anyone that wants to google him, go for it.

i dont hate people who are poor, i hate that there are people who are poor. no one should be poor, but it is their choice. it is policies like obamas that would increase the amount of poor in this nation not reduce it. that becomes an issue of force, as the people who he would be forcing into poverty do not want to go and will have to fight to retake evey inch they have previously conqured. youre policies are policies of hatred toward your neighbor, policies that increase the amount of poor and policies that damage the human person.

People don't choose to be poor. Or at least many don't. Many people might "choose" to be rich but don't become rich for one reason or another. Likewise, many people don't choose to be poor but become poor for one reason or another.

Obama's policies increasing the number of poverty in this country? Give your head a shake. Whatever one might think of the European welfare states, they have less in poverty than America.

Now, fall to you face and worship Jesus before he throws your sorry ass into hell.

So you're saying Jesus is an insecure egomaniac who needs to be worshiped and reminded how great he is by lowly followers, not to mention a sinner since vanity is one of the deadly sins? That's a funny thing to say if you're a Christian.

Nonsense. Pope Benedict is an active member in the Illuminati. Christ is on board with us, big time.

The Pope may or may not be, The Mob, the Unions, are. Christ is not. Why would Christ support the Anti-Christ? Lucifer is so misunderstood? Really now? The Golden Compass Trilogy, have any part in this? Train them young? Shame. Shame.

Well some of us do live in Boston care ;).

albert_pike_statue.jpg

And what would be an acceptable maximum total tax percentage for you anyway? At the end of the day what is the maximum percentage of income that YOU feel should be paid in taxes/fees/dues/ect.

Just curous.

15 bucks at amazon

want us to structure our society to help the poor?

Jesus preached that we should help the poor...that is indisputable.

I often see self-described Christians arguing against social welfare, claiming that Jesus meant that we should help the poor individually.

This makes no sense to me. If we have the power, as individuals, to collectively help the poor then IMO this is what Jesus would want us to do.

Any thoughts?

Plain and simple. Jesus would say NO to government run healthcare or any other government run giving. The feeding of the five thousand came from Jesus and by Jesus with a .

Maybe I should ask the question Why don't you want individuals doing the giving? Money is money, right? I think that will answer your question.

In case it doesn't, let me give you a hint. Everyone serves someone. Who do you serve?

I find it amazing that people that could care less about the Bible try to comment on it.

People don't choose to be poor. Or at least many don't. Many people might "choose" to be rich but don't become rich for one reason or another. Likewise, many people don't choose to be poor but become poor for one reason or another.

Obama's policies increasing the number of poverty in this country? Give your head a shake. Whatever one might think of the European welfare states, they have less in poverty than America.

So you're saying Jesus is an insecure egomaniac who needs to be worshiped and reminded how great he is by lowly followers, not to mention a sinner since vanity is one of the deadly sins? That's a funny thing to say if you're a Christian.

people choose to be poor, by not doing what is necessary to leave poverty behind, they are content with their lives even if they complain. their complaints are not enough to motivate themselves to get up and get going. you are fial.

No, Jesus is God! now down on your knees or stop using his name you flippin heratic.

Last edited:
want us to structure our society to help the poor?

Jesus preached that we should help the poor...that is indisputable.

I often see self-described Christians arguing against social welfare, claiming that Jesus meant that we should help the poor individually.

This makes no sense to me. If we have the power, as individuals, to collectively help the poor then IMO this is what Jesus would want us to do.

Any thoughts?

Plain and simple. Jesus would say NO to government run healthcare or any other government run giving. The feeding of the five thousand came from Jesus and by Jesus with a .

Maybe I should ask the question Why don't you want individuals doing the giving? Money is money, right? I think that will answer your question.

In case it doesn't, let me give you a hint. Everyone serves someone. Who do you serve?

I find it amazing that people that could care less about the Bible try to comment on it.

it doesn't matter who does the giving and to imply this is Biblical is just wrong...THAT'S YOUR OPINION and NOT the opinion of Jesus Christ....

What is good, IS GOOD and comes from God. If helping the needy, HELPS the needy, then who are YOU to say this is against God's will?

God works in mysterious ways, does He not?

Does he only work with Christians to make good works come about? Or does he use tribes and groups and people and Nations to do His deeds that he wants to come about?

Whether it is reprimand, or it is making certain Good comes about....imo.

You saying that this is NOT from God is like pharisees telling Jesus his works were from Beelzebub imo and that's pretty concerning.

If I have somehow missed this lesson from Christ and there is Biblically something to back up this stance of yours on how Jesus stood, I apologize now, and in the same breath...please show me PROOF with scripture.

Care

people choose to be poor, by not doing what is necessary to leave poverty behind, they are content with their lives even if they complain. their complaints are not enough to motivate themselves to get up and get going. you are fial.

Some people are not able nor know what to do what is necessary to lift themselves out of poverty. It is the same for people who "choose" to be rich but are not - they are not able nor know what to do what is necessary to be rich. They might think they do, but they don't.

No, Jesus is God! now down on your knees or stop using his name you flippin heratic.

So you're saying God is a sinner too? Why are you blaspheming God?

Jesus is not God. Jesus is the son of God. Don't you know this?

Nonsense. Pope Benedict is an active member in the Illuminati. Christ is on board with us, big time.

The Pope may or may not be, The Mob, the Unions, are. Christ is not. Why would Christ support the Anti-Christ? Lucifer is so misunderstood? Really now? The Golden Compass Trilogy, have any part in this? Train them young? Shame. Shame.

He wouldn't support the Anti Christ, but He does support the Anti-Christ coming about, so that He can end this evil, once and for all....is my understanding of it....

Those damned commie Jews.

Jesus Christ, Karl Marx, they're all the same.

Feed the hungry, turn the other cheek, love their neighbor as thyself, to each according to his needs, from each according to his abilities...

What kind of commie talk is that?

They're a dangerous breed those Commie Jews, them and their damned concepts of social justice.

If God had wanted us to have a society that was just he'd have left us all in heaven.

Jesus Strengthens Conscience, Totalitarian Government Denies It. There is No compatibility between the two.

do we have a Totalitarian government?

and if we do, did we have a Totalitarian government when Bush, or Clinton or ghw or reagan were in office too?

or does our form of government completely change with each president or party?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back