CDZ Why wouldn't a left winger vote for Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's explore.

I grant you that Trump says stupid things, way too often.

But bigoted, explain..... Remember , this is the CDZ honesty should count.

His commentary on Mexicans and Muslims, just to start.

I asked you for examples of him being bigoted. Not for examples of him being against criminals who happen to be of a particular religion or country.

And I gave you examples. If you want to put your hands over your ears and say "la la la la I can't hear you" and pretend he wasn't referring to both groups as a whole, then be my guest. You are the typical Trump supporter in denial.

Here's some more for you:

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

I've already conceded that he says lots of stupid things, but words have meanings and here are the definitions of the two things you have called Trump

racism
play
noun rac·ism \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups

• : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

• : the belief that some races of people are better than others
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's D

Feel free to show any SPECIFIC instance where you believe Trump exhibited either of those

bigot
play
noun big·ot \ˈbi-gət\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups

• : a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Feel free to show a specific example of bigotry from Trump

Note, I'm not asking for a link to something that you agree with. I'm asking for your OWN words describe a particular instance where either of those terms is appropriate.

Already did that. Why would I repeat myself because you live your life with your head in the sand? It's your problem, not mine.

no you did not.

I repeat, words have meanings, use them correctly.

Aside from some lesbianism, ignorant own gender loyalty or extreme horniness, no person would care less about Megan Fox' ego.

I personally, would vote for Trump because he's not a bigot and he wants to return sanity to politics and to the economy. Shit has just gotten too existential to even bother with anymore. There is no reason economically or socially for me to feel threatened by Trump.

The only way a right wing party can make it at the moment is if it can get some left wing voters to cross the floor(i think we can all agree with that). To achieve this, the right wing party needs to drift towards the centre, leftwards. This is of course very healthy because it means, under Trump, the GOP is far more moderate than either the Obama administration or the Bush.

I hate the GOP and the Australian LNP so much that I would literally rather have hillary as my prime minister/president rather kaish, Cruz, Romney or any other Gopper.

I really hate Western neocoon parties with a passion.

Think about that. I support Trump. I've crossed the floor. How many others will? My guess is: a lot.

Left Wingers are simply too ignorant. They are a sub-species that is not quite human but perhaps a third cousin of humans. Yes indeed, most all of them are gays, lesbians, transvestites, transgender, or of some other type of sexual depravity. They are freaks of nature and belong in carnival side-shows.
Well yeah, that explains me, but what about the 50% of the population that are left wingers? they can't all be gay.

Nah. They all suffer from some kind of sexual depravity. A lot of sexual frustration.

Is that why prominent conservatives are always getting caught engaged in depraved activity in mens public restrooms with other men?

Beats me, I'm not prominent -- I'm a Baptist.

Perhaps you could explain this?

REPUBLICAN SEX OFFENDERS ... Hell, It''s a Showcase

Left Wingers are simply too ignorant. They are a sub-species that is not quite human but perhaps a third cousin of humans. Yes indeed, most all of them are gays, lesbians, transvestites, transgender, or of some other type of sexual depravity. They are freaks of nature and belong in carnival side-shows.
Well yeah, that explains me, but what about the 50% of the population that are left wingers? they can't all be gay.

Nah. They all suffer from some kind of sexual depravity. A lot of sexual frustration.

Is that why prominent conservatives are always getting caught engaged in depraved activity in mens public restrooms with other men?

Good thing Democrats never do such things eh?

Actually, although I stated Liberals are barbaric and lawless; there is no need to fear them. They are for the most part, cowards. They usually will only lash out from ambush or when traveling in pacts. Their victims usually tend to be the elderly, the disabled, children and women. They are generally vile and communicate with one another and with others using extreme vulgarity and profanity. They are indeed the armpit of society. Dogs are very apt to growl and barr their teeth and become very agitated when approached by a Liberal.

I'm still going through Bill Clinton's sexual offenses.

You know what the difference is between his offenses and conservatives list? His were consensual -- and with women. Conservatives seem to have a thing for other men, hookers and the underage. Now, would you like to rephrase who the depraved ones are?

Actually, although I stated Liberals are barbaric and lawless; there is no need to fear them. They are for the most part, cowards. They usually will only lash out from ambush or when traveling in pacts. Their victims usually tend to be the elderly, the disabled, children and women. They are generally vile and communicate with one another and with others using extreme vulgarity and profanity. They are indeed the armpit of society. Dogs are very apt to growl and barr their teeth and become very agitated when approached by a Liberal.
Yes but there is need to fear them. The worst pack works with soft violence.

I bet you would have to pay Hillary several million dollars to get her to say the truth.

And you'd have to watch your back forever after for having "forced" her to do it. Even if it had no bearing on, or even helped her ambition. Some people just have a pathological aversion to the truth.

You know what the difference is between his offenses and conservatives list? His were consensual -- and with women. Conservatives seem to have a thing for other men, hookers and the underage. Now, would you like to rephrase who the depraved ones are?

We all know who the depraved ones are. The depraved ones are the Liberals supporting same-sex marriages, transgender restrooms, abortion, anything that counters religious freedom, giving prison inmates the right to vote, burning and trampling upon the Flag, open borders, the resettlement of thousands of Syrian refugees whom Obama's own Dept. of Homeland Security has already admitted is heavily infiltrated with radical Islamists, support putting our national secrets on an unsecured website to be hacked by nations who have not our interests at heat, despise and wish to cut the military but refuse to serve themselves, are for destroying the family unit, etc., etc., etc.

Aside from some lesbianism, ignorant own gender loyalty or extreme horniness, no person would care less about Megan Fox' ego.

I personally, would vote for Trump because he's not a bigot and he wants to return sanity to politics and to the economy. Shit has just gotten too existential to even bother with anymore. There is no reason economically or socially for me to feel threatened by Trump.

The only way a right wing party can make it at the moment is if it can get some left wing voters to cross the floor(i think we can all agree with that). To achieve this, the right wing party needs to drift towards the centre, leftwards. This is of course very healthy because it means, under Trump, the GOP is far more moderate than either the Obama administration or the Bush.

I hate the GOP and the Australian LNP so much that I would literally rather have hillary as my prime minister/president rather kaish, Cruz, Romney or any other Gopper.

I really hate Western neocoon parties with a passion.

Think about that. I support Trump. I've crossed the floor. How many others will? My guess is: a lot.

A lot of dems will cross over to Trump. It's hard to be vocal about it, put Trump stickers on car or lawn though, because the violent element on the left have no qualms about doing harm to those who don't see things their way. Lots of violent lefties show up at Trump rallies. They hate free speech. We don't see the same thing at clinton rallies. Of course, she usually doesn't have too many rallies and then not too many show up anyway.

Juanita Broaddrick has accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey has accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of sexually harassing her. Eileen Wellstone is an English woman who alleged Clinton raped her in 1969 after she had met him at a pub near Oxford University, England. So, keep trying.

Juanita Broaddrick has accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey has accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of sexually harassing her. Eileen Wellstone is an English woman who alleged Clinton raped her in 1969 after she had met him at a pub near Oxford University, England. So, keep trying.

Nothing funny about you not being smart enough to realize you were shown to be a liar. But, you hillarybot trolls aren't known for your smarts.

Nothing funny about you not being smart enough to realize you were shown to be a liar. But, you hillarybot trolls aren't known for your smarts.

You know what's funny about your post? He was never convicted. Isn't that interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back