Why would women vote for any of the GOP candidates?

Boy ain't it the truth. Those damn 13 year olds being raped by a family member are just too damn lazy to take responsibility for their own bodies.

If men were having the babies, control over their own bodies would NEVER be questioned.

The bottom line to the abortion non-issue is that no one has the right to control any woman's body except the woman who owns it.

Same with gay marriage - Pubs/bags SAY they want fewer laws, SAY they respect the Constitution and SAY they want personal responsibility but they are lying. What they want is control. And, by gawd, they do not want to be responsibility for their own health insurance.

Its time we told the damn hypocritical radical religious right to stop peeking in our windows and to put their "family values" where the sun don't shine.

Why is it that most people don't realize that what the radical religious right wants is sharia law = Laws that are based on religious beliefs.

Oh shut the fuck up.... Quit using the rare occurrences of incest or rape to justify the 95% of woman who get abortions out of convenience.......

You're like the OWS bitch that used her own toddler as a human shield...

You're all pieces of shit....

Since I'm not scared shitless to read what you have to say, I won't tell you to shut up. What I will say is simply this -

You do not have the right to decide who gets "equal rights under the law" and who does not. Neither do your religious fruitcake heroes.

In exactly the same way, I do not have the right to take some people's rights away and grant others the right to lie cheat and steal.

Unlike you, I will always be on the side of our Constitution and equal rights for all. Just as I will always fight against people like you.

Have a nice day.

Murder isn't a "right" you fucking tard..

As a matter of fact you abortion supporters are taking away the RIGHT to life of a fetus.

Abortion is not only murder it's tyrannical...

If you don't want the responsibilities of having a children then don't have sex. Anyone that does and isn't prepared for the outcome is obviously too irresponsible to have sex...

I just love it when democrats think women vote with their vaginas and men think with their balls.. Women happen to care what happens with this country. And care beyond their bra size. They know what is going on. They are not easy marks for Democrats.

That isn't the right way to look at it. But it doesn't make sense for a woman to vote for someone who thinks it's okay to divest us of the most important right we have... the right to exercise dominion over our own bodies.

Women do care what happens in this country. But you can't ask us to vote for people who don't think we should be able to buy birth control. It's like asking a Jew to vote for someone like Pat Buchanan...

That would be idiocy. And most women aren't idiots.

But a fetus is its own individual - NOT your body - its someone elses body and shoving a weed-whacker up your yahoo with intent to destroy that individual is MURDER... It's First Degree murder BTW...

You don't own that fetus you're nothing more than a host......

Just because its in your body doesn't make that fetus part of your body....

You were not born with a fetus inside of you, hence a fetus is not a body part..

If you wanted to go cut your hand off no one would give a shit. If you wanted to donate an organ no one would give a shit.....

People like me are smart enough to realize that a fetus is a person and as a person they have rights too - and you take those rights away by murdering the little individual....

Last edited:
Republicans hate women, unions, immigrants, gays, blacks, muslims, the middle class, and anyone who is not part of the oil companies, the coal companies, or Wall Street.

They also hate short people, liberals, retards, Hispanics, hockey players, mimes, acupuncturists, small car drivers, students, young people, young people who are students, Christmas trees, Star Wars, science, the color blue, short Hispanic scientists who are the color blue, and so on ...

Well, all that is true, but you left off poor people and folks on Social Security/Medicare...

Hear hear!

More women should vote democrat or the Green Party always.

They also hate short people, liberals, retards, Hispanics, hockey players, mimes, acupuncturists, small car drivers, students, young people, young people who are students, Christmas trees, Star Wars, science, the color blue, short Hispanic scientists who are the color blue, and so on ...

Well, all that is true, but you left off poor people and folks on Social Security/Medicare...

Hear hear!

More women should vote democrat or the Green Party always.
Yes...The words of a wacky liberal weenie who could not define the word 'truth' if he was spotted the first four words.
BTW, republicans also hate baseball hot dogs apple pie and Chevrolet.

By Amanda Marcotte, Alternet

Here are some predictions for where the anti-choice movement will try to go in 2012.

Has there been a more sustained assault on women's rights in recent memory as what we saw in 2011? Republicans swept the House and many state governments in the 2010 election, and made attacking reproductive rights a major priority, right next to destroying union power and making it harder for students, poor people and people of color to vote. Republicans waged war on women’s ability to pay for an abortion, get an abortion without being needlessly hassled, get an abortion at a location within a day’s drive, or access affordable contraception. It seemed like not a week passed without another outrageous attack on women’s rights. It’s tempting to think that 2012 has to be better, on the grounds that it can’t be much worse.

But I wouldn’t breathe easy just yet. At the end of 2009, we also thought we’d seen the worst, between the Stupak Amendment to the Affordable Health Care Act that eventually will end private insurance coverage of abortion and the murder of Dr. George Tiller, an abortion provider who had survived decades of harassment at the hands of anti-choice extremists. Little did we know that 2011 was around the corner. With that in mind, here are some predictions for where the anti-choice movement will try to go in 2012:

Much More: 5 Dirty Tricks Right-Wing Zealots Will Likely Try Next in Their Battle to Control Women | Gender | AlterNet

excellent post- thank you very much

why don't libbs stand up and speak out against the abuse women are suffering under the brutal customs of islam ??
handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObDaEbePnQ]SECY OF STATE CLINTON TO THE WOMEN OF THE MIDDLE EAST & ESPECIALLY IN EGYPT ~ " DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS " - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPJW4XMcku8]Clinton On Libya And Women's Rights - YouTube[/ame]​
Lip service. Thanks. Most substantive.

I just love it when democrats think women vote with their vaginas and men think with their balls.. Women happen to care what happens with this country. And care beyond their bra size. They know what is going on. They are not easy marks for Democrats.

That isn't the right way to look at it. But it doesn't make sense for a woman to vote for someone who thinks it's okay to divest us of the most important right we have... the right to exercise dominion over our own bodies.

Women do care what happens in this country. But you can't ask us to vote for people who don't think we should be able to buy birth control. It's like asking a Jew to vote for someone like Pat Buchanan...

That would be idiocy. And most women aren't idiots.
Your post presupposes the idea that for the most part women are single issue voters.
Shame on you for thinking women are so stupid that they march in lockstep with that one issue.

Forum List

Back