Why would some states be offering gift cards to people to take the vaccine???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That really would make be not want to take it. LOL I just figured if it is so beneficial then why cant it be your choice? In Philly they was offering Dunkin Donuts gift cards lol

Seems like a waist to spend so much money and effort to make people immune but some folks just never want to play along.

Governor of lilly white WV is handing out savings bonds to younger people as incentive to take the vaccine. Whatever works.
^Shrug^.

That really would make be not want to take it. LOL I just figured if it is so beneficial then why cant it be your choice? In Philly they was offering Dunkin Donuts gift cards lol
Dunkin Dunuts gift card are cheap. Many people are influenced by cheap give aways, that get people in the door that might not take the time. Suspect it is partnership with DD and good advertising and good marketing to get them in the door not only at the clinic, but also the Dunkin Donuts store and makes DD seem community minded. Philly health officials must think it, in the community interest to have as many people vaccinated as possible, and I suspect, they are correct. You don't want to take the vaccine? Buy your own coffee or make it yourself.

You want young males to get vaxed? Offer them a $5 strip club voucher.

I rather have someone come to my apt and strip for me in private
Might Pupps suggest that you PM IS_JESS_AN_ACCOUNT ?

JESS.jpg

Why NOT? We need to offer incentives for young people in the 16-28 range if we're going to reach the 65-70% range for herd immunity.
As it won't harm them if they get it? They could just catch it and go on with their lives.

It won't harm MOST young people - All? Nope. And they can asymptomatic and spread it. Getting young people vaxed is essential to reach herd immunity.

The company that my neighbor works for is giving $100 bonus to employees who get vaccinated. I won't be getting it either.

Last edited:
Why NOT? We need to offer incentives for young people in the 16-28 range if we're going to reach the 65-70% range for herd immunity.
As it won't harm them if they get it? They could just catch it and go on with their lives.

It won't harm MOST young people - All? Nope. And they can asymptomatic and spread it. Getting young people vaxed is essential to reach herd immunity.
If you are vaxxed, you can still get it and spread it.

And if you have no comorbidity? No, your effective rate at being hospitalized for this is zero.

Last edited:

And if you have no commodities? No, your effective rate at being hospitalized for this is zero.
I think you mean comorbidities. ^^^

And if you have no commodities? No, your effective rate at being hospitalized for this is zero.

Chances of a fully vaxed individual getting and spreading the COVIDS is minuscule.
Time for vaccine passports. If one is too much of a sceerdy cat to get poked, they don't deserve to attend sporting events and concerts ...
OR get on a plane!

Forum List

Back