Why Would Holocaust Deniers Lie.

Quibbling about numbers on an internet forum is a waste of time and effort. In my case we have the British Association of Holocaust Studies based at the University of Southamption who co-ordinate and disseminate the latest academic research on the subject. Numbers of the victims fluctuates as new information is discovered, it's not an easy subject to research. It may surprise you to learn that new information is coming to light about the Spanish Armada of 1588, 500 years later so there's still a lot to be discovered about the Holocaust. If I'm around 500 years from now and the Holcaust turns out to be a big missunderstanding, I'll tip my hat to you for raising awareness of the fact.

However as the current evidence stands, the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion, and nothing you have produced so far contradicts that.

I'm not quibbling about the numbers. You are. The number of Jews who died in the holocaust are anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) But that aside, I can tell you EXACTLY how many Jews died. If it was 6 million, it wasn't nearly enough. For one reason, Russian Jewish communists were said to have caused the untimely deaths of something like 30 million. In total, the number of people who died at the hands of Russian communists is said to be somewhere between 80 and 100 million! So there is no need to wait 500 years. I am telling you now. Also, I dug a hole, threw your "crackpot racial theories," into the hole, took a shit on them and filled in the hole. So you can take your "crackpot racial theories" and shove them up your ass.

I am familiar with the islamo Nazi literature -----I do not need a review. I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA----North-east. The town was full of chronically
inebriated white trash like you and ------seedy little pamphlets of the kind of propaganda upon which you were suckled

What is it you don't get. The magazines weren't "islamo nazi" magazines. They were Israeli magazines. Though I don't know the backwards language, I'm pretty sure the words written on those magazines are hebrew. Insulting me or White people in general isn't going to change that.

anyone can print a fake comic book. In fact anyone can print and publish
pamphlets and comics and even newspapers which is why the Nazi white trash
libels which include "DA JOOOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA" are so idiotic

Just because somebody "can" face something doesn't mean that they did. Also, Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM. Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. I wouldn't doubt it if they also had a lot of influence in raido broadcasting. These days, there is no doubt that they control the television industry. So to say that the jews control the media isn't idiotic. It is a fact.

anyone on the USA can OWN a broadcasting system. What is stopping you or your fellow bigots and hate mongerers?

I'm not quibbling about the numbers. You are. The number of Jews who died in the holocaust are anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) But that aside, I can tell you EXACTLY how many Jews died. If it was 6 million, it wasn't nearly enough. For one reason, Russian Jewish communists were said to have caused the untimely deaths of something like 30 million. In total, the number of people who died at the hands of Russian communists is said to be somewhere between 80 and 100 million! So there is no need to wait 500 years. I am telling you now. Also, I dug a hole, threw your "crackpot racial theories," into the hole, took a shit on them and filled in the hole. So you can take your "crackpot racial theories" and shove them up your ass.

I am familiar with the islamo Nazi literature -----I do not need a review. I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA----North-east. The town was full of chronically
inebriated white trash like you and ------seedy little pamphlets of the kind of propaganda upon which you were suckled

What is it you don't get. The magazines weren't "islamo nazi" magazines. They were Israeli magazines. Though I don't know the backwards language, I'm pretty sure the words written on those magazines are hebrew. Insulting me or White people in general isn't going to change that.

Just because somebody "can" face something doesn't mean that they did. Also, Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM. Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. I wouldn't doubt it if they also had a lot of influence in raido broadcasting. These days, there is no doubt that they control the television industry. So to say that the jews control the media isn't idiotic. It is a fact.

anyone on the USA can OWN a broadcasting system. What is stopping you or your fellow bigots and hate mongerers?

For one reason, we aren't at war. So there was and is no desire for White patriots to try to control the media. Also, unfortunately people eat up empathetic, politically correct dogshit. And now being as brainwashed as they are toward that sort of thing, White patriot stations probably wouldn't receive a lot of viewing. Another point is that it would probably be illegal for a White patriot station to say the things that needed to be said.

And what about the White people who appeared on such stations. Out in the world they would probably get attacked or chased like pod people chased the normal people in "Invasion of the body snatchers." With the law enforcement turning a blind eye. The shit you Jews show may be extremely sick. But that isn't to say it isn't profitable.

rosie>>>>anyone on the USA can OWN a broadcasting system. What is stopping you or your fellow bigots and hate mongerers?

mindless>>> For one reason, we aren't at war.

rosie>>> what does not being at war have to do with artistic and intellectual expression via the media?

mindless>>>So there was and is no desire for White patriots to try to control the media.

rosie >> try again----you insisted in typical islamo Nazi manner that "DA JOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA" and yet claim that the only reason you and yours do not
express your talents via "the media" is that you have NO DESIRE to do so..
you are making no sense

mindless .. Also, unfortunately people eat up empathetic, politically correct dogshit.

rosie>>> I don't know what "empathetic, politically correct dogshit" is----is it a special party dish known only to you and your kith and kin?

mindless>>> And now being as brainwashed as they are toward that sort of thing, White patriot stations probably wouldn't receive a lot of viewing.

rosie>> who is "they" -?? the people who are so mindless? friends of yours?

Mindless Another point is that it would probably be illegal for a White patriot station to say the things that needed to be said.

rosie>>> to what laws do you refer?

Mindless And what about the White people who appeared on such stations. Out in the world they would probably get attacked or chased like pod people chased the normal people in "Invasion of the body snatchers."

rosie---not being mindless as are you---I did not see "invasion of the body snatchers"------who broadcast that ?

mindless>>>With the law enforcement turning a blind eye. The shit you Jews show may be extremely sick. But that isn't to say it isn't profitable.

rosie. >>> so far you have stated that you and yours do not want to express your
artistic talents thru the tool which is "the media"----but you PREFER to eat
the shit that you claim jews sell to you ------because you want jews to profit thereby???? someone is forcing you to eat shit? You have nothing else to eat?

rosie>>>>anyone on the USA can OWN a broadcasting system. What is stopping you or your fellow bigots and hate mongerers?

mindless>>> For one reason, we aren't at war.

rosie>>> what does not being at war have to do with artistic and intellectual expression via the media?

mindless>>>So there was and is no desire for White patriots to try to control the media.

rosie >> try again----you insisted in typical islamo Nazi manner that "DA JOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA" and yet claim that the only reason you and yours do not
express your talents via "the media" is that you have NO DESIRE to do so..
you are making no sense

mindless .. Also, unfortunately people eat up empathetic, politically correct dogshit.

rosie>>> I don't know what "empathetic, politically correct dogshit" is----is it a special party dish known only to you and your kith and kin?

mindless>>> And now being as brainwashed as they are toward that sort of thing, White patriot stations probably wouldn't receive a lot of viewing.

rosie>> who is "they" -?? the people who are so mindless? friends of yours?

Mindless Another point is that it would probably be illegal for a White patriot station to say the things that needed to be said.

rosie>>> to what laws do you refer?

Mindless And what about the White people who appeared on such stations. Out in the world they would probably get attacked or chased like pod people chased the normal people in "Invasion of the body snatchers."

rosie---not being mindless as are you---I did not see "invasion of the body snatchers"------who broadcast that ?

mindless>>>With the law enforcement turning a blind eye. The shit you Jews show may be extremely sick. But that isn't to say it isn't profitable.

rosie. >>> so far you have stated that you and yours do not want to express your
artistic talents thru the tool which is "the media"----but you PREFER to eat
the shit that you claim jews sell to you ------because you want jews to profit thereby???? someone is forcing you to eat shit? You have nothing else to eat?

You are the one who is mindless. How often do I have to demonstrate it. For your next response about what war has to do with things, read the thread "Jewish Warfare." That might clear things up for you some. Next, being an actor or a comedian isn't easy. "Entertainment" isn't a very noble contribution to the human condition. Neither do White people need the media to show that they are the "chosen of god." That is why White people don't seek success through the media as Jews do.

As for "empathetic, politically correct dogshit," a form of it is what caused the term Stockholm Syndrome to come into existance. Next, you tell me who "they" is. I didn't say the word in the quote from me that you brought up. Next, the laws that keep you from saying Nig-ger on prime time TV.

Next, "Invasion of the body snatchers" is a Sci-Fi movie from the 50's. If you never saw it, that's your problem. It was a pretty interesting movie. Even if it was made by JOOOOOZZZZZ. As for the rest, it isn't even worth replying to.

As to the extermination thing, why are you avoiding my question. HOW MANY JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. Answer it!

The question is irrelevant, but the answer is, "no one knows for sure"; they're still finding mass grave sites in Eastern Europe

Pipeline workers find mass grave of Jews killed by Nazis

Quibbling over exact numbers is a pointless exercise, and still doesn't alter the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

Did you even read my thread? It matters a great deal. And for the Jewish revenge seekers after WW II who wanted to poisin the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans, they seemed to know. Jews who seek and are receiving reparations for the holocaust also seem to have a pretty good idea. Even if it is wrong.

Also, if you are going to accuse people of extermination, you should have a pretty good idea of how many died. You should also include how they died and why. Red Cross documents put the number at about 271,000. Other findings put the numbers from three hundred thousand to six hundred thousand. After Poland gained its independence from Russia, another Nazi hating country, Poland lowered the number of Jews who died at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5 million. (Which is probably still too high) And if the number of deaths at Auschwitz were so overstated, you can bet your ass that they were at all of the other Jewish internment camps too. As to the "crackpot" theory of White superiority, I already went into that. Is the best you can do is ignore it and keep repeating the same bullshit?

Quibbling about numbers on an internet forum is a waste of time and effort. In my case we have the British Association of Holocaust Studies based at the University of Southamption who co-ordinate and disseminate the latest academic research on the subject. Numbers of the victims fluctuates as new information is discovered, it's not an easy subject to research. It may surprise you to learn that new information is coming to light about the Spanish Armada of 1588, 500 years later so there's still a lot to be discovered about the Holocaust. If I'm around 500 years from now and the Holcaust turns out to be a big missunderstanding, I'll tip my hat to you for raising awareness of the fact.

However as the current evidence stands, the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion, and nothing you have produced so far contradicts that.

I'm not quibbling about the numbers. You are.

You are the one saying, "The number of Jews who died in the holocaust are anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) ". That to me, IS quibbling over numbers. To me whether 600,000 or 6,000,000 million Jewish people died is irrelevant, that's not the issue. The issue is that the Holocaust happened; the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion, and nothing you have produced so far contradicts that.

As to the extermination thing, why are you avoiding my question. HOW MANY JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. Answer it!

The question is irrelevant, but the answer is, "no one knows for sure"; they're still finding mass grave sites in Eastern Europe

Quibbling over exact numbers is a pointless exercise, and still doesn't alter the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

Did you even read my thread? It matters a great deal. And for the Jewish revenge seekers after WW II who wanted to poisin the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans, they seemed to know. Jews who seek and are receiving reparations for the holocaust also seem to have a pretty good idea. Even if it is wrong.

Also, if you are going to accuse people of extermination, you should have a pretty good idea of how many died. You should also include how they died and why. Red Cross documents put the number at about 271,000. Other findings put the numbers from three hundred thousand to six hundred thousand. After Poland gained its independence from Russia, another Nazi hating country, Poland lowered the number of Jews who died at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5 million. (Which is probably still too high) And if the number of deaths at Auschwitz were so overstated, you can bet your ass that they were at all of the other Jewish internment camps too. As to the "crackpot" theory of White superiority, I already went into that. Is the best you can do is ignore it and keep repeating the same bullshit?

I am fascinated I never heard of "THE PLOT TO POISON THE WELLS OF GERMANY CITES BY DA JOOOOOS" post world war II-----but I have heard of
many such accusations-------for example the machinations of the jews of Portugal
which brought about earthquakes-----thus leading to the very correct and righteous
murder and expulsion of jews from Portugal-----the esteemed philosopher, SPINOZA---ended up in Holland as a result of the fascinating plot --------and the oldest synagogue in New York City------came to be ----built by the escapees from that JUST PENALTY for JEWISH EARTH QUAKES---------the name of the synagogue which still stands is Shearith Israel in New York City, 1654. The present building is not that old-----I think the original burnt down (??) but it still has some fascinating historical antique features (1897) The place is often called "THE SPANISH AND PORTUGESE SYNAGOGUE" since the founders were survivors of that horrific EARTH QUAKE MAKING CADRE OF JEWS in Portugal----and some of the survivors of SAINT QUEEN ISABELLA who delighted in burning infants to death in the famous AUTO DE FE of Spain. Feel free to ask questions----by marriage I have relatives descended from that general group of
people------lucky them------after more than 400 years out of the Iberian peninsula---
they still speak SPANISH---from the cradle. I envy people who speak multi languages from infancy

The thing about a bunch of Jewish revenge seekers after the war planning to poison the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans was on one of those bullshit WW II documentary shows. I don't remember which one. They talked about them and though they were getting on in years, they interviewed quite a few of them.

One of the things they did was to poison a bunch of bread that was to be given to ex-SS soldiers who were being held prisoner of ex-war. Though they managed to poison thousands, from what I remember, not too many of the SS prisoners died. The Jews in the program were the ones who brought up the plan to poison the water supply of some German cities. But for a reason I don't remember, they never went through with that plan. But every one of the Jewish revenge seekers they talked to were sorry that they didn't.

As to what may have happened to Jews in Spain or wherever in Europe hundreds of years ago, it doesn't matter. But trouble usually doesn't come out of thin air. And if you ever read the thread, "Jewish Warfare," you know that the same old shit by the Jews is happening again here. It is time for another persecution of the Jews here. To do what Hitler did and ship them off somewhere. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Putin offered to give the Jews a piece of Russia as a homeland where they would be out of everybodies hair. Where they wouldn't have to worry about persecutions, fights over ancient "holy lands" or any of that kind of shit. Why don't you and the rest of the Jews go there. When you get there, feel free to learn that monkey Spanish language if you want to.

...and you are trying to convince people the Holocaust wasn't an historical event? It was Stalin and it was the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. Look it up, you might even learn some real history.

I'm not quibbling about the numbers. You are.

You are the one saying, "The number of Jews who died in the holocaust are anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) ". That to me, IS quibbling over numbers. To me whether 600,000 or 6,000,000 million Jewish people died is irrelevant, that's not the issue. The issue is that the Holocaust happened; the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion, and nothing you have produced so far contradicts that.

The numbers ARE the issue. They are the most relevant thing. What is it about that that you can't understand. As to the rest of what you repeated, stick it up your ass. You are obviously incapable of understanding the truth.

I am fascinated I never heard of "THE PLOT TO POISON THE WELLS OF GERMANY CITES BY DA JOOOOOS" post world war II-----but I have heard of
many such accusations-------for example the machinations of the jews of Portugal
which brought about earthquakes-----thus leading to the very correct and righteous
murder and expulsion of jews from Portugal-----the esteemed philosopher, SPINOZA---ended up in Holland as a result of the fascinating plot --------and the oldest synagogue in New York City------came to be ----built by the escapees from that JUST PENALTY for JEWISH EARTH QUAKES---------the name of the synagogue which still stands is Shearith Israel in New York City, 1654. The present building is not that old-----I think the original burnt down (??) but it still has some fascinating historical antique features (1897) The place is often called "THE SPANISH AND PORTUGESE SYNAGOGUE" since the founders were survivors of that horrific EARTH QUAKE MAKING CADRE OF JEWS in Portugal----and some of the survivors of SAINT QUEEN ISABELLA who delighted in burning infants to death in the famous AUTO DE FE of Spain. Feel free to ask questions----by marriage I have relatives descended from that general group of
people------lucky them------after more than 400 years out of the Iberian peninsula---
they still speak SPANISH---from the cradle. I envy people who speak multi languages from infancy

The thing about a bunch of Jewish revenge seekers after the war planning to poison the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans was on one of those bullshit WW II documentary shows. I don't remember which one. They talked about them and though they were getting on in years, they interviewed quite a few of them.

One of the things they did was to poison a bunch of bread that was to be given to ex-SS soldiers who were being held prisoner of ex-war. Though they managed to poison thousands, from what I remember, not too many of the SS prisoners died. The Jews in the program were the ones who brought up the plan to poison the water supply of some German cities. But for a reason I don't remember, they never went through with that plan. But every one of the Jewish revenge seekers they talked to were sorry that they didn't.

As to what may have happened to Jews in Spain or wherever in Europe hundreds of years ago, it doesn't matter. But trouble usually doesn't come out of thin air. And if you ever read the thread, "Jewish Warfare," you know that the same old shit by the Jews is happening again here. It is time for another persecution of the Jews here. To do what Hitler did and ship them off somewhere. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Putin offered to give the Jews a piece of Russia as a homeland where they would be out of everybodies hair. Where they wouldn't have to worry about persecutions, fights over ancient "holy lands" or any of that kind of shit. Why don't you and the rest of the Jews go there. When you get there, feel free to learn that monkey Spanish language if you want to.

...and you are trying to convince people the Holocaust wasn't an historical event? It was Stalin and it was the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. Look it up, you might even learn some real history.

If Germany wasn't goaded into war by attacking Poland, probably because of Jewish Poles slaughtering ethnic Germans, Germany would have continued to deport jews. Which means that there would have been no holocaust. But no doubt you would have been brainwashed into calling the Jews expulsion a holocaust. Also, I know more of the real history than you do. It is you who needs to learn the truth.

Forum List

Back