Why Would He Say Such Things?

Camel crap. "The Arab residents of Jerusalem have seen what happened in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the past 16 years and are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity." :D

are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity.

Everything you "know" about them you got from the liars in Israel.

As opposed to "learning" them from you? :lol::lol::lol:
The line you quote is from a resident of Jerusalem, Princess, and his point is that Arab residents of Israel prefer Israeli rule to that of either the PA or Hamas. Deal with it. :D

Sure, they can live in Israel or Israeli occupied Palestine.

Good choice.

Camel crap. "The Arab residents of Jerusalem have seen what happened in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the past 16 years and are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity." :D

are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity.

I got my best information about Gaza-----from Gazans-----oh TINNIE THE LIAR
to which "liars" in Israel do you refer? I know lots of Israelis-----but we never
discussed the government of Gaza or its workings

Got links?

Sure, we don't discuss Gaza much.

The above two posts by irosie and Roudy are typical nonsense from two of the board idiots !!! The referendum I was referring to was the one referred to by Say-it in the op and copied by me in my post. I would suggest to both of them that if they are going to open their mouths they should try to know what the subject is about. IDIOTS

Psst...Large font is a sign of a small penis
:rofl: :lmao:

Last edited:
why are you so desperate to demonstrate your stupidity -----tinnie------you want links to face to face conversations I have had over during the past several decades with some Gazans and a lot more Israelis? ---------------gee-------you must be very frustrated

why are you so desperate to demonstrate your stupidity -----tinnie------you want links to face to face conversations I have had over during the past several decades with some Gazans and a lot more Israelis? ---------------gee-------you must be very frustrated

So, how often do you visit Gaza? How often do your Gaza friends get to see you?

who are YOU do demand personal information about my friends? At what point did I describe visits to Gaza (well---I was invited but declined) There are many ways to encounter PEOPLE------sometimes some people are in a position to ask questions which will be answered CANDIDLY-------and get CANDID ---histories from those persons for OTHER REASONS ----try to guess ----idiot

who are YOU do demand personal information about my friends? At what point did I describe visits to Gaza (well---I was invited but declined) There are many ways to encounter PEOPLE------sometimes some people are in a position to ask questions which will be answered CANDIDLY-------and get CANDID ---histories from those persons for OTHER REASONS ----try to guess ----idiot

Nice dodge.

Nice dodge.

yet another demonstration of tinnie stupidity----right out of his bag of "JIHADIST REJOINERS" ------on the level of "link" and my all time fave bit of jihadist
BS "PROVE IT" I first heard that one many decades ago when I told a fervent pakistani "no---maimonides did not actually convert to islam"

The line you quote is from a resident of Jerusalem, Princess, and his point is that Arab residents of Israel prefer Israeli rule to that of either the PA or Hamas. Deal with it. :D

Good choice.

Not so according to Toameh.
They can enjoy the freedom and benefits of life in Israel or "live under a corrupt authority [PA] or a radical Islamist [Hamas] entity."
Easy choice. :D

I got my best information about Gaza-----from Gazans-----oh TINNIE THE LIAR
to which "liars" in Israel do you refer? I know lots of Israelis-----but we never
discussed the government of Gaza or its workings

Got links?

Sure, we don't discuss Gaza much.

She said "the government of Gaza or its workings," Princess. You remain a good little Arab propagandist. :D

The above two posts by irosie and Roudy are typical nonsense from two of the board idiots !!! The referendum I was referring to was the one referred to by Say-it in the op and copied by me in my post. I would suggest to both of them that if they are going to open their mouths they should try to know what the subject is about. IDIOTS

And the poor thing wonders why I call him PattyCatty. :D

Irose always posts anecdotal personal experiences, just as BecauseIKnowSquat claims to do. Why are you whining? :D

Good choice.

Not so according to Toameh.
They can enjoy the freedom and benefits of life in Israel or "live under a corrupt authority [PA] or a radical Islamist [Hamas] entity."
Easy choice. :D

The PA was created by Oslo to be corrupt.

Irose always posts anecdotal personal experiences, just as BecauseIKnowSquat claims to do. Why are you whining? :D

say----I got lots of anecdotes-------reminds me of something that goes round----in some professions------as when a person deals with A SINGLE CASE ----of SOMETHING X.

He says "IN MY EXPERIENCE---X MANIFESTS A_________"

if the same guy sees a second case of X

He says "IN CASE AFTER CASE of X__________"

if the same guys sees THREE cases of X

He says "IN MY CLINICAL SERIES OF X ________"

psst talking about an individuals sexual organs is a sure sign of;
1 ) lack of ability to counter the argument,
2 ) envy,
3 ) insecurity about ones own sexual prowess, and finally

4 ) NO CLASS

2 ) envy,

4 ) NO CLASS
Envy? Yeah patrick I really envy a douchebag like you. I always envisioned myself being an ignorant Jew hating liar like Patrick. Is the jealousy showing?

2 ) envy,

4 ) NO CLASS
Envy? Yeah patrick I really envy a douchebag like you. I always envisioned myself being an ignorant Jew hating liar like Patrick. Is the jealousy showing?

Yeah Roudy feel the pride, feel the intelligence, feel the class, you are an inspiration to us all !!! the moron will probably think I am serious !!!

Yeah Roudy feel the pride, feel the intelligence, feel the class, you are an inspiration to us all !!! the moron will probably think I am serious !!!
Dude, you misunderstand, you are a piece of shit Jew hater, a liar, and an Islamo terrorist worshipper, in short, A PUBLIC TOILET, and I come here to shit on your type. The best you can do is ask me to flush. I will if you say please.

26 + 6 = 3 + Patrick is a fucking asshole!

Last edited:
why did benedict arnold SELL out to the british?

why did jonathan pollard SELL out to the israelis?

for some people, the only value loyalty has is that of a bargaining chip.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back