Why would Flynn's layers CUT all ties with the WH ???

It means nothing. It is very common and done to avoid a conflict of interest.

Oh, so, you nitwit, it was NOT a conflict of interest for the previous SEVEN months and it just dawned on Flynn's lawyers a few hours ago that it may be a "conflict of interest"???................LOL

No it wasn't a conflict of interest for the previous seven months because for the previous seven months Flynn was not cooperating with Mueller.

A conflict of interest might occur if Flynn is giving statements against Trump to Mueller AND giving statements against Mueller to Trump. This kind of thing is done all the time. It isn't unusual at all. You are just looking at it if it is a one way street when it is a two way street.

Flynn was a member of the Trump team for 24 days. He will be answering questions as to what occurred during those 24 days.

Your inability to understand is not my fault.

I don't know.
  • It could be something as simple as basic confidentiality.
  • To avoid the actuality or appearance of having conflicts of interest.
  • It could be to avoid themselves or their client becoming subject to obstruction charges for disclosing information that could prevent investigators from obtaining pertinent information.
  • It could be just because they think Trump's lawyers are "sh*ts" and they don't want to have anything to do with them.
  • It could be because they were ordered to do so.
  • It could be none of that, some of it or something(s) else altogether.
Until the reason is made clear, I think speculating about it is a waste of time.

I respectfully disagree.........My thoughts are that Flynn's lawyers have long been trying to secure a pardon from Trump (pretty much after the failed attempt by Trump to convince Comey to DROP the investigation.)

Now, Flynn's lawyers are turning to Mueller for some kind of deal after his plea for immunity was rejected........

Flynn's legal bills are enormous for not a wealthy person.....he is also facing congressional probes AND even a military one that may deny him his pension.....

For Flynn it may be time to abandon his "loyalty" to Trump and save his (and his son's) sorry asses from prison.
That's a plausible scenario, but that's all it is, plausible. It's not that I agree or disagree with your speculation; it's that I know it's speculation. Thus I'm not going to agree or disagree with it.

I respectfully disagree.........

What of what I wrote, and that you quoted in your reply, do you disagree with?

.....We are ALL speculating at this point based on how these events are being unfolded to the public.

Now THAT is the most sensible thing I've seen or heard from the left in a very long time :thup:
Liberals say plenty that is sensible, though the Liberals here do so less than do those who matter. Like many Conservatives here, a good quantity of Liberals here are given to hyperbole, fallacious lines of argument and inference, and improperly qualified remarks. Spend time in the "real world" at symposia, conferences, panel discussions, etc. at which Liberals and Conservatives engage in substantive discourse/debate on "whatever" and one'll hear from both sides plenty that's sensible.

Yes, and was only referring to this board, because we all know there are those of both sides here that are partisan blind.........including the OP

I respectfully disagree.........My thoughts are that Flynn's lawyers have long been trying to secure a pardon from Trump (pretty much after the failed attempt by Trump to convince Comey to DROP the investigation.)

Now, Flynn's lawyers are turning to Mueller for some kind of deal after his plea for immunity was rejected........

Flynn's legal bills are enormous for not a wealthy person.....he is also facing congressional probes AND even a military one that may deny him his pension.....

For Flynn it may be time to abandon his "loyalty" to Trump and save his (and his son's) sorry asses from prison.
That's a plausible scenario, but that's all it is, plausible. It's not that I agree or disagree with your speculation; it's that I know it's speculation. Thus I'm not going to agree or disagree with it.

I respectfully disagree.........

What of what I wrote, and that you quoted in your reply, do you disagree with?

.....We are ALL speculating at this point based on how these events are being unfolded to the public.

Now THAT is the most sensible thing I've seen or heard from the left in a very long time :thup:
Liberals say plenty that is sensible, though the Liberals here do so less than do those who matter. Like many Conservatives here, a good quantity of Liberals here are given to hyperbole, fallacious lines of argument and inference, and improperly qualified remarks. Spend time in the "real world" at symposia, conferences, panel discussions, etc. at which Liberals and Conservatives engage in substantive discourse/debate on "whatever" and one'll hear from both sides plenty that's sensible.

Yes, and was only referring to this board, because we all know there are those of both sides here that are partisan blind.........including the OP
was only referring to this board

Okay...understand. TY for the clarification.

Forum List

Back