why would anyone want to re elect obama?

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

I am voting for Paul, which Republican don't like. For some reason, Republicans are allergic to Conservatism.

If Paul does not get the nomination, then I am voting for Gary Johnson who would be a stellar candidate.

Who are you voting for?

Not Obama. I'm still watching the other circus, though. I have to say, Romney is way too popular with the DNC, mainstream media, and the GOP RINO establishment to be an attractive alternative.
Living in Alaska, most races are already called before we close the polls. It sometimes feels like our votes don't really count. That won't keep me away from the polls.

How many are going to want to re-elect obama when his transportation secretary's son is cooling his heels in an Egyptian prison for five years because obama screwed up yet again?

Not Obama. I'm still watching the other circus, though. I have to say, Romney is way too popular with the DNC, mainstream media, and the GOP RINO establishment to be an attractive alternative.
Living in Alaska, most races are already called before we close the polls. It sometimes feels like our votes don't really count. That won't keep me away from the polls.

IOW, you really don't care and don't have a solid political philosophy.

You will just vote for whomever, as long as it is not Obama. Fucking great....

YESSSSS. That's all it takes!

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?
Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

If you actually read these links and you disagree, then, please feel free to post links to republican accomplishments. I can tell you right now that you won't find any link to Repub accomplishments because they do NOTHING.

You rw's don't like this FACT but that doesn't change that it is a FACT that you cannot refute.

Not necessarily true. I have a pretty clear political philosophy, I just don't see any one candidate that would best fit. I liked Cain, but he went out too early. I understand why, though. I'm watching the rest of the field to see which one will best fit what I'd like to see in the Oval Office. We've already tried Obama and I found him most incapable of behaving like a real American might (no surprises there). He was totally unqualified for the job in 2008, and he remains abysmally inept.

YESSSSS. That's all it takes!

Read this and other forums. They all say the same thing. They know the pub candidates are losers and they know that every one of them would make a lousy president. They know they will likely lose everything they own and ever hope to own if a pub is elected. They know that Republicans are against jobs in America and that pubs invest in foreign banks and foreign companies - but NEVER in American banks and American companies. They know that many of the pubs currently in office should be brought up on charges of treason and that the ones running for president are corrupt and have already broken laws.

BUT, they've got their orders from Lushbo, Baby Huey Beck, the idiots at foxNOTnews and by gawd, they are going to brainlessly follow those orders.

Fact is that when you go with the lesser of the evils like all of you are talking about, you still end up with evil. And that's what SantorumRomneyPaulGingrich are - evil on the hoof.

And every one of you know it.

He was totally unqualified for the job in 2008, and he remains abysmally inept.

Can you say EXACTLY which of the LONG list of accomplishments that I posted that you are basing this opinion on?

I'm not interested in the lies that are spoon fed by the likes of lushbo etc. There's a couple of threads on the forum right now that list those lies and its just stupid to even consider that crap.

I mean real facts.

Of the REAL things he has done, what do you -or others- disagree with?

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Obama created the 2007 recession all by his lonesome? :lol::lol::lol:

Do yourself a favor: watch something other than Fox.

We have had 23 straight months of job growth.
When Obama took office, we were losing 750k jobs per month. Last month we gained close to 250k jobs. So far, Obama has created more jobs in 3 years than Bush created in 8 years.

The DOW is at a 4 year high.

UE rate is ticking down.

Get. A. Clue.

That works both ways right? As so many voted for the current one not on his experience!!

My concern is there are just enough people who "feel sorry" for Obama. They will vote for him because " oh just give him a chance"....These are mostly white suburban moderates who are fortunate enough to have been missed by our current economic malaise.
These are the people who think because they received a degree in "business administration" from Podunk U they think they are pretty smart, but actually are so stupid they couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.
Side bar.....
If it were up to me, this whole party primary nonsense would be shortened to 60 days.

Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and pretended they forgot about him.

Just that focus proves he means what he says.

Republicans have damaged America worse than al Qaeda.

And those who vote for Obama because he is Obama? Or worse yet, vote for Obama because he is black?...What say you?
Are you going to criticize me because I prefer anyone but Obama? Fucking great?
Look, Obama is taking this country to ruin. I despise his policies, his ideology and his egotistical arrogance. Obama sees himself as an elected king.
It is my opinion that if a solid conservative without the baggage of far right wing religious zealots, hanging over his head had decided to run, Obama would have been trounced in November.

They agree with him and want him to do more of what he's done.

Sick, but true.

Forum List

Back