Why would anyone believe a cop?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Today the Los Angeles Police Department has been caught planting evidence. It seems the ignorant jackasses did not know the camera captures the previous thirty seconds and saves it when you push the record button.

Bodycam video allegedly shows cops plant drugs on suspect | Daily Mail Online

About half the charges are going to be tossed in that case, and a couple of cops may be suspended. Possibly fired. Who am I kidding? They’ll be promoted and given medals.

Now the reports don’t match the videos. And as usual, the Department rushed to investigate this alleged misconduct after the press contacted them for a statement. What a surprise. Isn’t that the same thing we saw in Utah?

Cause you have to ...

Kids-in-Cuffs.jpg

Today the Los Angeles Police Department has been caught planting evidence. It seems the ignorant jackasses did not know the camera captures the previous thirty seconds and saves it when you push the record button.

About half the charges are going to be tossed in that case, and a couple of cops may be suspended. Possibly fired. Who am I kidding? They’ll be promoted and given medals.

Now the reports don’t match the videos. And as usual, the Department rushed to investigate this alleged misconduct after the press contacted them for a statement. What a surprise. Isn’t that the same thing we saw in Utah?

Pretty weak. We’re supposed to take this video as “proof” of planting evidence? The drugs may have fallen out as they were removing stuff from the perp. The video most certainly does not prove that the officers planted evidence.

Don't believe the police...Just when some fucking liberal breaks into your house and wants to do you bodily harm, who you going to call?

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Don't believe the police...Just when some fucking liberal breaks into your house and wants to do you bodily harm, who you going to call?

Oh good. This tired old saw. Tell you what, why don’t you come over and break in and I’ll show you. I’ll give you a choice. Would you rather get buckshot, a magnum, 9MM, or .223? Because one of those is going in.

Your moronic answer is that anyone who doesn’t bow down and worship the cops is a gun hating liberal who doesn’t do diddly squat. Boy you couldn’t be further from the truth if you tried.

Being a rational person, which you obviously aren’t, I detest corruption. I eschew it. Now, obviously you are fine with cops planting evidence and otherwise breaking the law. Did you know that Cops can commit felonies and still own guns? As long as they are cops, there are exceptions to all those laws that supposedly keep guns out of the hands of bad guys, as long as the bad guy is a cop.

Unlike you, I would be able to take care of myself, and my family. You need the cops. I don’t.

Pretty weak. We’re supposed to take this video as “proof” of planting evidence? The drugs may have fallen out as they were removing stuff from the perp. The video most certainly does not prove that the officers planted evidence.

The video did not match the written reports, or testimony. Are you suggesting that this particular behavior, where your testimony does not match the evidence, is called something other than a lie when the cops do it? Or is Perjury, which is a Felony for the rest of us, not apply because Law Enforcement Rules?

Oh good. This tired old saw. Tell you what, why don’t you come over and break in and I’ll show you. I’ll give you a choice. Would you rather get buckshot, a magnum, 9MM, or .223? Because one of those is going in.

Your moronic answer is that anyone who doesn’t bow down and worship the cops is a gun hating liberal who doesn’t do diddly squat. Boy you couldn’t be further from the truth if you tried.

Being a rational person, which you obviously aren’t, I detest corruption. I eschew it. Now, obviously you are fine with cops planting evidence and otherwise breaking the law. Did you know that Cops can commit felonies and still own guns? As long as they are cops, there are exceptions to all those laws that supposedly keep guns out of the hands of bad guys, as long as the bad guy is a cop.

Unlike you, I would be able to take care of myself, and my family. You need the cops. I don’t.

I guess you took my answer wrong.. I said, that not all cops are corrupt, as the media is trying to portray. Most liberals, like the one posting, don't usually like guns, and can only rely on the men in blue to save them. It is their choice, to either hate them now, or love them in a time of need. I for one who conceal carry and carry big, don't have to worry about a break in. I don't shoot to maim either...

6085592_01_smith_and_wesson_m_p_45_shield_640.jpg

I guess you took my answer wrong.. I said, that not all cops are corrupt, as the media is trying to portray. Most liberals, like the one posting, don't usually like guns, and can only rely on the men in blue to save them. It is their choice, to either hate them now, or love them in a time of need. I for one who conceal carry and carry big, don't have to worry about a break in. I don't shoot to maim either...

View attachment 159945

There may be a few cops who are not corrupt. But a vast majority are. When the non corrupt one is identified by the rest they tend to be driven off the force rapidly.

View attachment 159945

There may be a few cops who are not corrupt. But a vast majority are. When the non corrupt one is identified by the rest they tend to be driven off the force rapidly.

Vast majority are? Where are you from?

View attachment 159945

Vast majority are? Where are you from?

Ok, here we go. If a cop commits a felony, is he a good guy? In every State of this union, and under Federal Law, lying under oath is a Felony. Yet police do it all the time. A survey of Prosecutors, Defense Attorneys, and Judges found that they believe that the police are lying in about one case out of five. Twenty percent of the time, there is a lie from a cop.

Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

For example, if a cop knows he does not have probable cause for a search he will claim that the drugs dropped out of the pocket of the baddie. A little lie to get the evidence in. If they can’t find drugs, and the believe that the guy is a baddie, they’ll plant a little to get the baddie off the street. The lies may be for “good reasons” using the Jesuitical argument that the ends justify the means. But do they really?

It has gotten so prevalent that now the Judiciary is starting to wonder how widespread the practice is. Brooklyn Judge Seeks to Examine Prevalence of Police Lying

The fact that the cops lied is not disputed in the particular case. Well it isn’t at the Criminal level since the guy they arrested was strip searched and they didn’t find squat. All charges were dropped. But the Jude wonders how often the cops are lying. I bet you don’t wonder that.

The internet is awash in videos of the cops planting drugs, and getting caught lying. As for what happens, remember Serpico? None of the cops he identified as taking bribes were arrested. None were prosecuted. None were sent to prison. They all stayed on the force. Serpico was abandoned by his fellow cops, and left to die.

It isn’t just New York City. Buffalo officer Cariol Horne 'fired for trying to stop cop from choking black suspect' | Daily Mail Online

That woman stopped a cop from choking a suspect who was in handcuffs. He was not resisting. Nobody denies that the bad cop was choking the suspect who was in handcuffs and not resisting. The bad guy according to the entire city and all the other cops, was the woman who used physical force to stop a bad cop from choking a handcuffed and unresisting suspect.

Cokeville Tennessee. Cops caught on video planting drugs. Virginia. Georgia, and every other state. It happens all the time. It happens every single day.

You can claim its a few bad apples, but that doesn’t make sense. These things don’t happen in a vacuum. There are other cops around, and they all write the same lies on their reports. None of them say “I saw Bob take a packet that was later identified as containing drugs from his shirt pocket and stuff it into the pocket of the suspect.”

The video shows it, but none of the cops who lied on the report, which was true and correct to the best of their knowledge under penalty of perjury, are busted.

Lie after lie, it happens all the time. When you learn the words they use, stop resisting for example, then you learn to look for the lie. You won’t learn, and I could type all day long with example after example. But the cops who we know are lying regularly, are heroes in your eyes. They don’t lie all the time.

If I rob one bank, the thousands of banks I did not rob don’t matter. If I am a cop and am caught planting evidence, the one time doesn’t matter, because the thousands of other times where I wasn’t caught, is all that matter.

A backhoe operator.

You would rather deal with the cops than me!!! I dont need no fucking cops to take care of myself. A good percentage lazy, ignorent, lying bullies. You can score to high on the civil service test to become one. I do not need idiots in my life. I have a big black dog and smith and wesson. I have never called the cops for anything.

Forum List

Back