Why would a God even need a hell?

Be reasonable, why would God even need a hell? Why can't you see these religions are off base? They don't know how God is.

What you teach , what you express , what you " Explain" ,that is HOW you SEE God!

When you see any kind of religious hell , your not seeing the truth about your God.

This is the biblical hell ;

The Bible Hell

Study! READ the bible! Learn how to see God. To see real mercy , real grace . REAL LOVE!

The Bible Hell

If hell was totally removed from your mind and belief , do you think you still would believe in God?

Is hell a need in your belief?

Remember that Christianity and religion NEED hell. They NEED to see humans being punished , they do not want God or Christ to totally forgive everyone ; they only want certain people who do certain things to be saved. You must qualify in their salvation. and if your not found worthy , well you have to go to a place of punishing for all of eternity.

Their need for hell is insane!

Look close at Rev. 21:4, " And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ; and there shall BE NO MORE death , crying , sorrow or pain ; THESE THINGS WILL PASS AWAY!"

Listen ; you must listen to these scriptures and understand them . IF the Christian hell were true , then there would always be crying , sorrow and pain ; in their hell. It would never pass away! And this verse in Revelations must be removed from the bible.

The truth is God will put an END to crying , sorrow and pain ; it will be no more! God will stop the suffering for us all ; he started it , and only he can stop it. And because God started it , you cannot be condemned or lost! Look at Isaiah 45:7 ;yes , God started it , for a reason. That reason includes your personal experiences and awareness ; he wanted you to know what evil and sin is like. To let it touch you a bit ; so that when he touches you , you will ALWAYS know the difference between good and evil.

The Christian hell is not a truth , that hell they created is about pleasing their religion ; pacifying their lust for punishing unbelievers.

That's your assertion without any argument found. It's an assertion out of your own faith.

Last edited:
The Christian hell is not a truth , that hell they created is about pleasing their religion ; pacifying their lust for punishing unbelievers.

That's your assertion without any argument found. It's an assertion out of your own faith.

I have no faith , but I can read. Jesus taught in Matt. 24:21 ," For then shall be great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time , no , nor shall EVER be AGAIN!" Now , Jesus said this tribulation , which is an event to happen on earth during the last days , will be the worse thing to ever happen to humanity ; nothing worse has happen to humanity since our conception , nothing worse will happen to us after this event ,( nor shall ever be!).

Hey use your common sense , your reasoning ability , your ability to read . IF the Christian hell were true ,NOTHING could be worse than it. Eternal punishing and everlasting suffering! Please! IF that were true , Jesus prophecy here is worthless and a lie! But its not a lie , its a revelation , for those who are not blinded , that the Christian teaching of everlasting punishing is false and insane.

Christianity acts like God is an egomaniac , putting humans into some crazed hell just because they do not believe in him. Who do you think God is , a selfish depraved god?

God help us , Christianity has the ear of the world.

Listen , hell is a myth , its a corrupt misunderstanding of scripture. And the teaching that not everyone is saved is an awful error in religion. Its a world wide covering of deception. In Isaiah 66:9,God speaking , "Shall I bring to birth and not cause to bring forth"; says the Lord , shall I cause the births and then shut the womb? This is God saying that he created us to live. He did not create some humans to end up in the Christian hell.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.
Hell is nothing more than separation from God, albeit an eternal separation. Each of us have His spirit within us. Most don't realize it. They won't miss it until it is withdrawn. That's hell.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.
Hell is nothing more than separation from God, albeit an eternal separation. Each of us have His spirit within us. Most don't realize it. They won't miss it until it is withdrawn. That's hell.

There will be no eternal separation from God, hell in any form other than a grave is ignorance. Just as the false notion of eternal separation from God is ignorance ; God will do no such thing ; that is something humans like you would do to other humans you don't like.

There will be no eternal separation from God, hell in any form other than a grave is ignorance. Just as the false notion of eternal separation from God is ignorance ; God will do no such thing ; that is something humans like you would do to other humans you don't like.
God doesn't do it. We do it to our self. He gives us what we want.

God doesn't do it. We do it to our self. He gives us what we want.

No he does not give humans what they want ; God does what he wants to do , he does HIS desires ; Job 23:13 ," But he is of one mind , and who can turn him,( or who can get their way with him), what he wants , that he does!"

God would NOT let us condemn ourselves , he is not stupid. Humans would let humans condemn themselves ; Christians would let unbelievers condemn themselves ; that's why Christians have absolutely nothing to do with salvation.

Last edited:
In the parable of the prodigal son, the father was waiting at the end of the drive for his son to return. A son that had squandered away his inheritance. The son had rehearsed how he was going to throw himself at the mercy of his father and beg to be allowed to work as a menial worker. We know this because he rehearsed his apology. He never got the chance though, because as soon as his father saw him coming home, he placed a ring on his finger, a robe on his back, killed a fatted-calf and threw a big party for him. My point here is that even though the father was waiting and hoping for his son's return, it was up to the son to make the first move. That's how it is with God. He's not going to force Himself on anyone. We have to move towards Him. If we don't He honors our wish and withdraws His Spirit.

In the parable of the prodigal son, the father was waiting at the end of the drive for his son to return. A son that had squandered away his inheritance. The son had rehearsed how he was going to throw himself at the mercy of his father and beg to be allowed to work as a menial worker. We know this because he rehearsed his apology. He never got the chance though, because as soon as his father saw him coming home, he placed a ring on his finger, a robe on his back, killed a fatted-calf and threw a big party for him. My point here is that even though the father was waiting and hoping for his son's return, it was up to the son to make the first move. That's how it is with God. He's not going to force Himself on anyone. We have to move towards Him. If we don't He honors our wish and withdraws His Spirit.

That is what YOU say , here is what God says in Isaiah 45:23,"I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness and shall not return to me empty ; that unto me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess!" And many , many of them will not do this willingly by choice. They will submit to God and NOT because they made the first move ; that is Christian nonsense! They will be forced.

Jesus taught in John 6:44 , "NO man come to me , ( or make the first choice or first move), unless the Father who sent me DRAW him!"

Hello!

In John 12:32 , again Jesus teaching , not Christians talking , " If I be lifted up I will DRAW All men to me." The term "Draw" here is taken from the Greek word "Helkuo" , which means " To Drag!" To force!

Hello!

Forum List

Back