Why won't the media call Trump a Racist?

GTFO of my country, traitor.

You get the fuck out of my country, you fucking servile bootlicking Nazi toad.

Go find a country you don't hate, you fucking loser traitor. You are not welcome here.

Sure I am welcome here......

No you're not, traitor scum.

Failure to worship your favorite dictator doesn't make someone a traitor....

You've made your hatred of America known many times, losereb.

You get the fuck out of my country, you fucking servile bootlicking Nazi toad.

Go find a country you don't hate, you fucking loser traitor. You are not welcome here.

Sure I am welcome here......

No you're not, traitor scum.

Failure to worship your favorite dictator doesn't make someone a traitor....

You've made your hatred of America known many times, losereb.

Then it should be no trouble for you to post the evidence.

Additional surveillance of a demographic group that has produced ALL of the jihadists who have attacked us is a "fascist, repressive" policy?

Closing down a mosque if it has been proven to be teaching jihadism and enabling jihadist recruitment is a "fascist, repressive" policy?

I'll ask again and again: When are you guys going to come to grips with the indisputable fact that every single jihadist terrorist attack has been carried out by people who were either raised Muslims or who became Muslims before they engaged in terrorism?

'Additional surveillance of a demographic group that has produced ALL of the jihadists who have attacked us is a "fascist, repressive" policy?'

It’s un-Constitutional, a violation of the 5th Amendment’s right to due process – government may not seek to disadvantage through force of law a given class of persons predicated solely on who they are.

Moreover, this fails as a composition fallacy – the acts of a few are not ‘representative’ of the whole; ‘all Muslims’ are not ‘terrorists,’ nor are all Muslims ‘responsible’ for a given act of terror.

'Closing down a mosque if it has been proven to be teaching jihadism and enabling jihadist recruitment is a "fascist, repressive" policy?'

Another violation of the 5th Amendment’s right to due process – government cannot take adverse action against persons absent due process: a right to trial, a right to counsel, and a conviction in a court of law.

And any criminal prosecution would concern an individual or individuals, not an entire congregation of adherents of a given faith; to seek to ‘shut down’ a mosque because members of the mosque were convicted of a crime would violate the First Amendment.

"I'll ask again and again: When are you guys going to come to grips with the indisputable fact that every single jihadist terrorist attack has been carried out by people who were either raised Muslims or who became Muslims before they engaged in terrorism?"

Wrong questions.

The questions you should be asking is why are you and so many on the right so ignorance of these fundamental principles of the rule of law and the Constitution.

Why do you and so many others on the right have such contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Why are you and so many conservatives so incapable of reasoned, logical thought – where your ‘arguments’ fail as logical fallacies; your post being one of many examples.

And why are such a disturbingly large number of conservatives so consumed by this sort of hate, fear, ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity.

Those are the questions you and others on the right who agree with you need to be asking.

'Additional surveillance of a demographic group that has produced ALL of the jihadists who have attacked us is a "fascist, repressive" policy?'

It’s un-Constitutional, a violation of the 5th Amendment’s right to due process – government may not seek to disadvantage through force of law a given class of persons predicated solely on who they are.

Moreover, this fails as a composition fallacy – the acts of a few are not ‘representative’ of the whole; ‘all Muslims’ are not ‘terrorists,’ nor are all Muslims ‘responsible’ for a given act of terror.

'Closing down a mosque if it has been proven to be teaching jihadism and enabling jihadist recruitment is a "fascist, repressive" policy?'

Another violation of the 5th Amendment’s right to due process – government cannot take adverse action against persons absent due process: a right to trial, a right to counsel, and a conviction in a court of law.

And any criminal prosecution would concern an individual or individuals, not an entire congregation of adherents of a given faith; to seek to ‘shut down’ a mosque because members of the mosque were convicted of a crime would violate the First Amendment.

"I'll ask again and again: When are you guys going to come to grips with the indisputable fact that every single jihadist terrorist attack has been carried out by people who were either raised Muslims or who became Muslims before they engaged in terrorism?"

Wrong questions.

The questions you should be asking is why are you and so many on the right so ignorance of these fundamental principles of the rule of law and the Constitution.

Why do you and so many others on the right have such contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Why are you and so many conservatives so incapable of reasoned, logical thought – where your ‘arguments’ fail as logical fallacies; your post being one of many examples.

And why are such a disturbingly large number of conservatives so consumed by this sort of hate, fear, ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity.

Those are the questions you and others on the right who agree with you need to be asking.

Wow, someone needs to take a class on American history and constitutional law. Mosques that are caught preaching and enabling jihad are not protected from closure. Additional court-supervised surveillance of the one and only demographic group that has produced ALL of the jihadists is not a violation of the Constitution. The Constitution was not intended to be a suicide pact.

And your logic is faulty. I did not say that the acts of "a few" are "representative" of the whole, although I could mention the numerous polls that have found that a sizable number of the "whole" sympathize with Muslim extremists and jihad. But I'm talking about the undeniable fact that over and over again Muslim immigrants have proven to be ripe for jihadist recruitment, and that given that fact it is unwise and unsafe to allow in more Muslim immigrants until that reality changes.

It is you on the left who are incapable of reasoned, rational debate on this issue, and instead you engage in name-calling against anyone who disagrees with you. And go talk to the citizens of France and Mali about "fear."

Last edited:
Just being white makes you a racist.
No. Being a racist makes you a racist. If you feel your ideas are under attack, it isn't because you are white but because your ideas are racist.

Utter horseshit. "Racist" is the epithet de jure whenever libs have no facts or logic to support their demands, which is almost always.
That's the typical, and false, rant of the right wing who cannot logically and honestly defend their prejudices and biases against anyone who is not white.
When you being with a false premise, namely, that the "right wing" has "prejudices and biases against anyone who is not white", you cannot possibly arrive at a valid conclusion.

Yabut, the right wing DOES have prejudices and biases against anyone who is not white.

Don't believe it?

Read this board.

Most unreasonably and more ignorant cracker ass racists I've ever seen.

I still say we need to start lynching white supremacists/kkk/nazi assholes. Then we should burn down their trailers.
I'm going to correct you because you are obviously not understanding stuff. There are a FEW on the right wing that have biases. Guess what, there are also a FEW on the left that have the same types of biases. That does not mean that "the right wing" has biases. See the difference?

FRIENDS OF TRUMP WHO ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN HAVE SAID HE'S THE LEAST RACIST MAN THEY'VE EVER MET.

BEN CARSON ENDORSED DONALD J TRUMP. TRUMP AIN'T RACIST.

The media's job is not to brand anyone anything, like a racist. Their job is to report the news. If individuals come to the conclusion, based on the reporting, that the man is a racist then so be it. The media, however, is supposed to maintain at least the ILLUSION of non-partisanship.

What has deluded the impact of being called 'racist' is that liberals have called people this name so often, for everything, that people's fear of being called a 'racist' - especially when they KNOW they aren't - no longer frightens people into silence.

Forum List

Back