Why won’t Republicans “Own Up”?

No one wants to admit they are being used as tools.

you don't seem to have a problem with it.

Just what a tool would tell me. in defensive mode.
:D

I watch no MSM "news".

Disclaimer....This is my opinion...how I see it....

I seem to read many of your posts defending certain actions by inserting political rhetoric such as "the party of no" and things similar.

Again, I seem to recall it that way with you, but man enough to admit I am wrong if it is not true.
Is it true?

No one wants to admit they are being used as tools.

I watch no MSM "news".

in defensive mode? why would i feel the need to defend myself against one such as yourself?
you swing through, drop an oh so clever one liner and ride off, snickering, into the sunset.
so what?

i've less than no interest in what you watch or don't watch.

I watch no MSM "news".

I seem to read many of your posts defending certain actions by inserting political rhetoric such as "the party of no" and things similar.

Again, I seem to recall it that way with you, but man enough to admit I am wrong if it is not true.
Is it true?

I do not recall ever typing "the party of no".

Well just now I suppose....

I am not sure I even chimed in on that thread.

I watch no MSM "news".

Is it true?

So you are saying that you never defend a position with political rhetoric? I know I have.

Now, be careful...a simple search will confirm or refute your response.

Is it true?

So you are saying that you never defend a position with political rhetoric? I know I have.

Now, be careful...a simple search will confirm or refute your response.

Ohh I am not saying that at all. I am human with all the failings that entails.
I just try not to live by political rhetoric.
I am not a political parrot.

I am abbie normal, I have no heroes, I run with no packs, etc.

Last edited:

I watch no MSM "news".

I don't watch any MSM news either....

Everything I know comes from internet message boards. They would never misrepresent the facts

I read news in print. Less programming impact that way.

You mean like the NYT that felt the 23 year old "Acorn Exposer" arrest warranted front page news, but during the campaign, Obama admitting to 20 years in Wrights pews did not warrant any story at all?

Or like Salant that reported that back in 1994, Fox News single handedly derailed Hillary's health care intitiative....not realizing that Fox was started in 1996.

You mean like those two?

This is probably one of the most factually ignorant posts I have ever seen on here.

Stop whining.

If you can prove what he said was factually incorrect, why wouldn't you?
Sure.....

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, (business owners who create jobs) skimming money off insurance policies, (huh?) sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one, (congress voted for this in 2003; and there is an explanatiopn...just one he disagrees with). Refusing to rebuild after Katrina.(really? Sounds like an opinion to me) Letting Bin Laden go.(that was Clinton that let him go,. Too much MSNBC if you ask me)
They left every government organization in shambles:
Justice Department
EPA
Even the Supreme Court has been packed with hard right extremists who overturn century old laws for a buck.

And look how they go after Obama. They take not a bit of responsibility for what they’ve done. 8 years of damaging the country and they refuse to take any responsibility.

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be? (no one blames Obama. Obama blames Bush. We, Americans simplyt say fix it and complain when he lets ideology preventing him from implementing policies that have proven to work...in our opinion)

I wonder for how long America will have to put up with this awful and dangerous political party before the country takes them to task?

His post was nothing but a rant of opinion. You see it otherwise but then again, I see your posts as nothing more than rants of opinon.

Create jobs? Or move them overseas? You can’t just give businesses carte blanche and allow them to do anything they want because of this misguided belief they are always right.

Skimming money off insurance policies, “HUH”? When 5 of the top 100 highest paid executives in the US work at a single health care company, Cigna, something is wrong. The same company has two corporate jets, gold plated plats and forks in their board room. They are so proud of that, they have put it up on their website, at least it was. They don’t make anything, they don’t sell anything. They are a death panel that stands between patients and doctors. Hey, it’s ok to make a profit, but how many insurance policies does it take to pay one 70 million dollar salary????????
Republicans ignore that question – always.

Refusing to rebuild Katrina? An Opinion? Really? So how is New Orleans now? What about the rest of the area? Remember Katrina was in 2005.

Sending Americans off to die in Iraq and the reason is “multiple choices”. Is “multiple choice” a “reason”? Saddam was working with Bin Laden, Saddam was attempting to build nuclear weapons, WMDs, bring “freedom to the Middle East”. Go ahead, “pick one”. There were a few more. Maybe I left your “favorite” out?

Bin Laden was cornered in Tora Bora. Bush turned away, pulled troops and went into Iraq. At the same time, he let North Korea and Iran work on developing nuclear weapons AND said he “No longer thinks about Bin Laden”. Republicans should have howled, instead, “Sounds of crickets chirping”.

Polices proven to work? Only they didn’t work under Bush. Odd that. Besides, during all those years when Republicans had both houses and the Residency, where was “health care reform”? (Sound of crickets chirping)

My post was a rant, or Republicans simply refuse to accept responsibility? There is nothing they look at and say, “We did this wrong”. They just can’t do it.
Instead, they dream of brining down this president. Where are they positive? How are they helping the nation?

I don't watch any MSM news either....

Everything I know comes from internet message boards. They would never misrepresent the facts

I read news in print. Less programming impact that way.

You mean like the NYT that felt the 23 year old "Acorn Exposer" arrest warranted front page news, but during the campaign, Obama admitting to 20 years in Wrights pews did not warrant any story at all?

Or like Salant that reported that back in 1994, Fox News single handedly derailed Hillary's health care intitiative....not realizing that Fox was started in 1996.

You mean like those two?

I said LESS impact. And I never said everything in print was truth.

If you can prove what he said was factually incorrect, why wouldn't you?
Sure.....

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, (business owners who create jobs) skimming money off insurance policies, (huh?) sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one, (congress voted for this in 2003; and there is an explanatiopn...just one he disagrees with). Refusing to rebuild after Katrina.(really? Sounds like an opinion to me) Letting Bin Laden go.(that was Clinton that let him go,. Too much MSNBC if you ask me)
Justice Department
EPA
Even the Supreme Court has been packed with hard right extremists who overturn century old laws for a buck.

And look how they go after Obama. They take not a bit of responsibility for what they’ve done. 8 years of damaging the country and they refuse to take any responsibility.

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be? (no one blames Obama. Obama blames Bush. We, Americans simplyt say fix it and complain when he lets ideology preventing him from implementing policies that have proven to work...in our opinion)

I wonder for how long America will have to put up with this awful and dangerous political party before the country takes them to task?

His post was nothing but a rant of opinion. You see it otherwise but then again, I see your posts as nothing more than rants of opinon.

Create jobs? Or move them overseas? You can’t just give businesses carte blanche and allow them to do anything they want because of this misguided belief they are always right. opinion. I see most companies want to gorw...not hoard cash

Skimming money off insurance policies, “HUH”? When 5 of the top 100 highest paid executives in the US work at a single health care company, Cigna, something is wrong.Opinon once again The same company has two corporate jets, gold plated plats and forks in their board room. They are so proud of that, they have put it up on their website, at least it was. They don’t make anything, they don’t sell anything. They are a death panel that stands between patients and doctors. Hey, it’s ok to make a profit, but how many insurance policies does it take to pay one 70 million dollar salary????????
Republicans ignore that question – always.

Refusing to rebuild Katrina? An Opinion? Really? So how is New Orleans now? What about the rest of the area? Remember Katrina was in 2005.(so you are saying NOTHING was appropriated by the demoicratic congress to NO? ANd in the past year?)
Sending Americans off to die in Iraq and the reason is “multiple choices”. Is “multiple choice” a “reason”? Saddam was working with Bin Laden, Saddam was attempting to build nuclear weapons, WMDs, bring “freedom to the Middle East”. Go ahead, “pick one”. There were a few more. Maybe I left your “favorite” out? You do not agree, but many in congress on the left did. Sorry. Run for congress.
Bin Laden was cornered in Tora Bora. Bush turned away, pulled troops and went into Iraq. At the same time, he let North Korea and Iran work on developing nuclear weapons AND said he “No longer thinks about Bin Laden”. Republicans should have howled, instead, “Sounds of crickets chirping”.

Polices proven to work? Only they didn’t work under Bush. Odd that. Besides, during all those years when Republicans had both houses and the Residency, where was “health care reform”? (Sound of crickets chirping)

My post was a rant, or Republicans simply refuse to accept responsibility? There is nothing they look at and say, “We did this wrong”. They just can’t do it.
Instead, they dream of brining down this president. Where are they positive? How are they helping the nation?

Learn to post opinion as opinion....it will help the debate...and debate is healthy for America.

Look at the titles to the threads against Obama. “Obama. Why I want him impeached”, “Obama’s Depression”, “Soft treatment of Obama”, “Damn Obama”, “Obama lies”, and none of those are even in the “Flame Zone”.

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, skimming money off insurance policies, sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one. Refusing to rebuild after Katrina. Letting Bin Laden go.
Justice Department
EPA

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be?

I dont think people will put up with the Democrats for long at all. My guess is things will start changing in November.

What exactly is wrong with making our nation wealthier? What's wrong with allowing people the freedom to make the kind of life they choose to make? How can you possibly complain about people not taking responsibility for their actions when you sit there and blame the so called rich for your problems?

In fact, did you ever notice that the people whining the most about the so called rich are the wealthiest people around? The difference is generally that they inherited or married into their wealth and the people they seek to punish have worked for it by producing some sort of benefit for the world around them. Now why would people, who have inherited or married into money, want to keep the little man from working hard to become rich? Because they arent hurt by it, it's only the people who work hard for their money or the little people who want to someday work hard to gain wealth that are hurt by their policies.

Now who benefits from penalizing the common man from obtaining more wealth through hard work? Ill give you a hint. It's the people who have done nothing for their money and want to keep people from being able to compete with them for power. So they go out and decieve people by stirring up jealousy, resentment, the covetness nature of human nature. They convince people that the only way for things to be "fair" is to punish their biggest competition, the common people who gain wealth through hard work and industry. But does stripping the people who are earning money make life better for the common man? No not really. But the elitists in power who already have their money, now can spend other peoples money on their pet projects. That way they can pretend to look compassionate, and continue to live in their abundant lifestyle without any sacrifice whatsoever.

Now, I dont blame the wealthy for my problems. Why you do, I don't know. Punishing other people because their success makes absolutely no sense.

You sit here blaming Republicans and the wealthy for all your problems. If your life isnt the way you want it, then fix it. If you want to be wealthy, work hard and become wealthy. If you want to help people, help people. If you want to do both, do both. You can't live vicariously through the government. Charity isnt taking from other people to give to the poor. Charity is taking of yourself and giving it to others. It's making the world a better world through your own industry and abilities and not through that of others.

You know what, things are much worse this year than they were 10 years ago. Sure we have some economic problems. But you know, that's life. It's naive to believe that we never have anything but prosperity. Especially when you tax the system with dishonesty, corruption, and government interference. Corruption and dishonesty will erode any system in enough time. There is no country or people or corporation or any organization that can sustain itself unless it roots out all corruption and dishonesty within itself.

And good people realize this. That is why they object to this adminsitrations corruption. Which interestingly is alot of the same stuff that was a problem under the Bush administration. And the Clinton administration. And every administration since before the great depression. The solutions wont come with electing better people. The solutions will come when we are better people. Because when we are better people, we will elect better people.

If you think thats blaming someone else, then you dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Look at the titles to the threads against Obama. “Obama. Why I want him impeached”, “Obama’s Depression”, “Soft treatment of Obama”, “Damn Obama”, “Obama lies”, and none of those are even in the “Flame Zone”.

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, skimming money off insurance policies, sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one. Refusing to rebuild after Katrina. Letting Bin Laden go.
Justice Department
EPA

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be?

You got a hard on for obamaie huh? :lol: you'd think ya was in love they way you come to his defense every day.. cry us a river, we put up with yer bullshit complaining for eight years and counting, now we get to complain..

Why should the GoP do anything to help Barry or teh Dems?

You people still haven't figured out that political parties are for themselves.

Ohh I figured that out long ago.
Who does that leave that is for America?

The people. Well, presuming we still have the right to free speech.

Yes we still have that right, just not the right to as much volume as a corporation has.

You get as much "justice" in America as you can afford.

Forum List

Back