Why won’t Republicans “Own Up”?

R

rdean

Look at the titles to the threads against Obama. “Obama. Why I want him impeached”, “Obama’s Depression”, “Soft treatment of Obama”, “Damn Obama”, “Obama lies”, and none of those are even in the “Flame Zone”.

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, skimming money off insurance policies, sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one. Refusing to rebuild after Katrina. Letting Bin Laden go.
They left every government organization in shambles:
Justice Department
EPA
Even the Supreme Court has been packed with hard right extremists who overturn century old laws for a buck.

And look how they go after Obama. They take not a bit of responsibility for what they’ve done. 8 years of damaging the country and they refuse to take any responsibility.

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be?

I wonder for how long America will have to put up with this awful and dangerous political party before the country takes them to task?

This is probably one of the most factually ignorant posts I have ever seen on here.

Stop whining.

Look at the titles to the threads against Obama. “Obama. Why I want him impeached”, “Obama’s Depression”, “Soft treatment of Obama”, “Damn Obama”, “Obama lies”, and none of those are even in the “Flame Zone”.

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, skimming money off insurance policies, sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one. Refusing to rebuild after Katrina. Letting Bin Laden go.
Justice Department
EPA
Even the Supreme Court has been packed with hard right extremists who overturn century old laws for a buck.

And look how they go after Obama. They take not a bit of responsibility for what they’ve done. 8 years of damaging the country and they refuse to take any responsibility.

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be?

I wonder for how long America will have to put up with this awful and dangerous political party before the country takes them to task?

Stop your whining!

Sorry to upset your neat little applecart, but Americans in three states have spoken recently and it's the Dim party they rejected.

Good point.

Dims blamed 9/11 on Bush after he was in office for 8 months and yet they still refuse to give Obama any blame.

But yet... they approve of Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize after 11 days in office.

hahaaha... you Dims are laughable.

Justice Department
EPA

Haven't you been paying attention?

It has been decided that we are no longer allowed to talk about BOOOOOSH. The clock has been reset, everything Bush did is in the past. Nobody is allowed to bring up precedent or context of current issues.

You have to understand. This is the NEW Republican Party. NEW Ideas. NEW Faces. FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE. They will not repeat the mistakes of the past even though they propose the same policies.

Now....GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

Last edited:
Why should the GoP do anything to help Barry or teh Dems?

You people still haven't figured out that political parties are for themselves.

Ohh I figured that out long ago.
Who does that leave that is for America?
Us, the voters, who can use their naked desires for power to make them do what WE want, if we are smart and tough enough to make it happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Justice Department
EPA

It is because they are liars, cheats, thieves, perverts, crooks, and devil ridden myth followers that believe that anything is justifiable just by saying GAWD SAID. The problem is, there really are not that many REAL Republicans anymore, that party died when they went out of thier way to whore for votes, took in the likes of the dixiecrats, and went "whites only." And no having two or three "black" neo-CONS doesn't make it "inclusive." What once was a great political party is now a home for the most ignorant trash in the country. What once was the Republican Party is actually now a corpse inhabited by the kind of bugs that feed on their own putrescence.

Last edited:

I won't deny there is a conservative majority in the supreme court, but their recent decision was correct. Do you happen to have proof that they were "bought"? It's kind tough to buy off someone in a lifetime seat.

-TSO

Why should the GoP do anything to help Barry or teh Dems?

You people still haven't figured out that political parties are for themselves.

Ohh I figured that out long ago.
Who does that leave that is for America?
Us, the voters, who can use their naked desires for power to make them do what WE want, if we are smart and tough enough to make it happen.

A big if there. We seem to vote for the ones our programmers tell us to.

A big if there. We seem to vote for the ones our programmers tell us to.
And until you start voting smarter and making it happen, they will keep right on using you.

Ahh but I realize I am being programmed. Or is that part of the programming???

Actually I am programming resistant, I discoverd that in the Army.

Justice Department
EPA

When you post "opinion" as facts as you did, it is easy to make an argument sound viable.
If you state opinion as opinion, as you should have, you open the door to a very sound debate.
Do you want a debate or simply want to orate and speak your mind...as it seems you are doing.
If yes, find a street corner and go for it.....but this board is for those that wish to debate.
At least, that is how I see this board.

This is probably one of the most factually ignorant posts I have ever seen on here.

Stop whining.

If you can prove what he said was factually incorrect, why wouldn't you?
Sure.....

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, (business owners who create jobs) skimming money off insurance policies, (huh?) sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one, (congress voted for this in 2003; and there is an explanatiopn...just one he disagrees with). Refusing to rebuild after Katrina.(really? Sounds like an opinion to me) Letting Bin Laden go.(that was Clinton that let him go,. Too much MSNBC if you ask me)
Justice Department
EPA

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be? (no one blames Obama. Obama blames Bush. We, Americans simplyt say fix it and complain when he lets ideology preventing him from implementing policies that have proven to work...in our opinion)

His post was nothing but a rant of opinion. You see it otherwise but then again, I see your posts as nothing more than rants of opinon.

Forum List

Back